All trophy "You've fully renovated [...]" seems glitch

Hello,
since the update, i can no longer obtain the trophies linked to renovations of specific tanks. I tried on a new save but still nothing.

Would he have changed the conditions for obtaining with the update?

Anyone else would have the same issue ?

Thanks for reading me.

It sounds like the devs have broken the game again, thus all you can do is email them and let them know the trophies are now unobtainable :(. If you feel up to it, you can use the proxy server downgrade exploit to force the game down to a previous version and get the trophies there: 

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Yes , I have already used this method from the past. 

I contact the dev team on twitter. 

Here is their answer:

Hello, I am a trophy hunter and since the update on PS4. I can no longer get the trophies linked to the specific tank renovation. An idea why ?

It's a bug we are aware of. Sorry for that, will be fixed in next upadte.

Now just waiting for the next update or downgrading the game ?

Edited by Bobtuner26

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, deaf_swap004 said:

There seems to be 1 or 2 people on the EU and NA versions of the game earning the renovation trophies. Anyone know whether the bug has been patched?

Those people are either hackers or they're using the downgrade exploit to get them done in v1.0, because this game hasn't been patched in months.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 7 months later...
16 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

So how does it work with PS5? Is it possible to obtain platinum on PS5 right now or not? 

Nope :(. The downgrade trick doesn't work at all on the PS5 so unless you have a PS4 handy, you're double screwed and can only twiddle your thumbs whilst waiting for a patch that's increasingly looking like it will never come :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

On 29/7/2023 at 0:18 PM, Patrickosan said:

Nah, it's Playway, they are unfortunately a bunch of amateurs back there. This title can be marked as unobtainable on PS5 at this moment. 

Glad I've checked this topic before starting the game. 

Hello you need a laptop or PC but only works on ps4 i think but if had one the program is pretty simple put ip and proxy server 8888 disable firewall from Windows settings and press button in the ps4 connection setting put same numbers and thats it

• 2 weeks later...