Playability

Fuzzy-Potatoes

no problems like that here, although i had problems with diary entries, and it took 5 playthroughs to get the bloody shadow ranger trophy. First run thought it was a good game, that quickly wore off. Now onto Bioshock infinite, whilst plugging away on killzone shadowfall for the last trophy i need

no problems like that here, although i had problems with diary entries, and it took 5 playthroughs to get the bloody shadow ranger trophy. First run thought it was a good game, that quickly wore off. Now onto Bioshock infinite, whilst plugging away on killzone shadowfall for the last trophy i need

5 fuck?

I did it 3 times, and a 4th for clean up.

Loved it though, one of the most underrated games of all time IMO.

News to me fuzzy. I've gotten farther than you so it sounds like your system is glitching somewhere.

I have yet to finish. I dunno if i will get that ranger trophy or not.

I enjoy the game a lot especially with all the side conversations that you get to hear as you go between events.

Edited by Technatorium

yea, i did 4 runs with no human kills, after the 3rd run i deleted save data, started again and it popped on finishing

I never deleted a save haha.

News to me fuzzy. I've gotten farther than you so it sounds like your system is glitching somewhere.

I have yet to finish. I dunno if i will get that ranger trophy or not.

I enjoy the game a lot especially with all the side conversations that you get to hear as you go between events.

Yeah those convos are great, sucks that you can't talk though.

Well, I heard a lot that the freezing problems started with the patches/updates, so play offline, my ps3 got frozen twice. The first was when i got the shadow trophy and the second was when i got the ranger mode trophies, luckily the trophies popped up even with the ps3 frozen.