Boostable with just two players ?

Tristan1427

curious as well.  it is on sale rn, and id pick it up if i knew i could grind out mp with someone.  nobody is playing it

edit: looking over the trophies, it appears only 1 person has achieved half of them.  maybe it is boostable somehow

Edited by tommyrotts

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

You can do this with just 2 players.

It also works cross-platform, so if you have someone with the PS4 version and someone with the PS5 version, you can still play together. This also means that if you have a PS4 and a PS5 you can do all the multiplayer trophies solo with your 2 consoles for both the PS4 and PS5 versions.

• 1 month later...
On 3/25/2023 at 2:28 AM, Fenom007 said:

You can do this with just 2 players.

It also works cross-platform, so if you have someone with the PS4 version and someone with the PS5 version, you can still play together. This also means that if you have a PS4 and a PS5 you can do all the multiplayer trophies solo with your 2 consoles for both the PS4 and PS5 versions.

did you manage to unlock all the online trophies doing this two consoles boosting method ?

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Stevieboy said:

You've been here for nearly 6 years, you should already know the forum isn't the place for boosting requests.

True @Stevieboy but my account is hidden so I can’t request sessions from what I understand.

I found someone in a Facebook group I’m in so it’s all good!

19 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

True @Stevieboy but my account is hidden so I can’t request sessions from what I understand.

I found someone in a Facebook group I’m in so it’s all good!

Yeah, you need to have the game visible on your account. Doesn't make you exempt from the rules unfortunately.

Glad you managed to find help though.

• Like 1