Full Guide: Trophies and Walkthrough

TheBlaskar

7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Some spoiler tags would make this much more readable and navigable when someone wants to use it for reference while playing.

Great idea, thank you. Just added spoilers on trophies and it makes it a lot easier to jump around

2 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

I just started the game yesterday @BCWrites@BCWrites you did an amazing job.

This will be helpful, the karma system isn't very understandable at first glance, but I just started 

Is that a complete walkthrough? 

Thank you! it took quite a bit of time to compile, organize, and edit but yeah it'll guide you completely through the game and all trophies

• Like 2

thanks for the kind support so far, I'm glad this guide will help people through this otherwise tedious experience, haha. went ahead at added screenshots to an imgur folder to help with the visual references, it was hard to gather what I was trying to say unless you have a picture to go along with it

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

the third conversation with Shogo doesn't not trigger for me

yeah the places I put in "go talk to shogo" are just broad/rough estimates. Somewhere around there will have a conversation triggered but not necessarily right where I put it

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

I can't trigger the conversation with don after the first arena fight

If you've won the first arena game, his dialogue should spark once you click on the bloodstains in the area above the arena, in the sand. Clicking on the bloodstains should make him want to talk to you. Is that not working for you?

4 minutes ago, BCWrites said:

If you've won the first arena game, his dialogue should spark once you click on the bloodstains in the area above the arena, in the sand. Clicking on the bloodstains should make him want to talk to you. Is that not working for you?

where are the bloodstains? outside the the arcade?

16 minutes ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

where are the bloodstains? outside the the arcade?

yeah they're outside of the arcade, you have to leave the building entirely and then go up some stairs to reach the area in which he'll talk to you

trying to find a video reference to show you, it's hard. this game is so unknown haha

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BCWrites said:

yeah they're outside of the arcade, you have to leave the building entirely and then go up some stairs to reach the area in which he'll talk to you

trying to find a video reference to show you, it's hard. this game is so unknown haha

I found it!!! I forgot to talk to the priest!!!!  then i was able to enter the fighting pits....i know i'm really dumb lol

anyway thanks for all the quick replys!!

Just now, Stormwarrior90 said:

I found it!!! I forgot to talk to the priest!!!!  then i was able to enter the fighting pits

No worries at all, happy to help! I'll put "make sure to talk to the priest" in that part of the guide, you probably just saved some other gamers a lot of time wandering around confused as well, haha. Sorry it wasn't more clear, I'll be here in case the rest of the guide is a tad vague in some areas

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WreckItPhil said:

@BCWrites

god damnit, finished the game last december with all these half-finished guides. Could have used it then ;) Nice work for a game thats flying under the radar for most people!

Haha sorry I wasn't quicker to the punch! In any case, if you want to Plat the NA version, you've got a guide waiting for you :)

And under-the-radar games are my favorite. Recently I've been playing mostly games with under 100 owners, and I have quite a few of them waiting in my library. They just make me so happy, even when they bore me to death

Edited by BCWrites

The game has been dancing around the $1.50 mark for a little while now. It's an ultra-rare for dirt cheap, but it's quite tedious and you'll need to be following a guide for around 15-20 hours of gaming. Following a guide for a 1-hour plat is a lot of work so this one is up to your discretion. Best of luck, gamers

• Like 1

• 5 months later...