Possibly unobtainable Platinum

Press_Start_Art

I have completed all of the Mastery’s and the Masteriest Trophy hasn’t unlocked. The counter is currently showing 23/25 despite all challenges ticked and trophy’s unlocked.

on looking through the cosmetic items which get unlocked I have 2 which should of unlocked but haven’t-

Hazard Queen Trousers- challenge- perform 2000 manuals

Hazard Queen Head- do 200 perfect landings.

Both challenges are ticked and I’ve been playing this game for over 50 hours. So beware - I’m not sure if I’m unlucky or if this is a common glitch/bug. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having a bit of an issue with this. I think..

I completed all Mike’s Challenges in Burntrock but I just noticed that in the Mastery tab it hasn’t tracked at all and it’s sitting at 0/39 challenges.

Has anyone had something similar happening to them and if so, how do I fix it?

Edit:

And now in Sketchside once again these Mike Challenges aren’t tracking correctly at all.

I really don’t want to continue with this game if it means doing it all over again.

@ZKA9 I see you got the trophy in the end. What did you do to fix your problem?

Edited by Baker
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Baker said:

Having a bit of an issue with this. I think..

I completed all Mike’s Challenges in Burntrock but I just noticed that in the Mastery tab it hasn’t tracked at all and it’s sitting at 0/39 challenges.

Has anyone had something similar happening to them and if so, how do I fix it?

Edit:

And now in Sketchside once again these Mike Challenges aren’t tracking correctly at all.

I really don’t want to continue with this game if it means doing it all over again.

@ZKA9 I see you got the trophy in the end. What did you do to fix your problem?

I ended up deleting my save data and just doing all of the Mastery's again. Regularly checking that they were tracking correctly and luckily none of them glitched on me this time.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ZKA9 said:

I ended up deleting my save data and just doing all of the Mastery's again. Regularly checking that they were tracking correctly and luckily none of them glitched on me this time.

I was afraid you would say that.

Did you had to do the Radysus challenges to unlock the Masteriest?

Edited by Baker
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Baker said:

I was afraid you would say that.

Did you had to do the Radysus challenges to unlock the Masteriest?

Yeah I had to do all Radysus challenges and everything else again to unlock the Masteriest Trophy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ZKA9 said:

Yeah I had to do all Radysus challenges and everything else again to unlock the Masteriest Trophy.

Alright. Thanks for the replies.

Deleted my save and started over. This time I’ll make sure to check the Masteries more closely and make back up saves.

Anyone else having issues unlocking Mike challenges if you already did the Radysus challenge in the same level?

I was trying for 100% in game but the Mike challenges don’t unlock for me anymore after I did a Radysus challenge. I love the game but it’s way too buggy.

Edited by Baker

9 hours ago, Baker said:

Anyone else having issues unlocking Mike challenges if you already did the Radysus challenge in the same level?

I was trying for 100% in game but the Mike challenges don’t unlock for me anymore after I did a Radysus challenge. I love the game but it’s way too buggy.

This might of happened to me. My Radysus challenges were updating but my Mikes Challenges weren’t updating despite completing them in the world. This was my 2nd attempt at completing the game on my PS4. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Press_Start_Art said:

This might of happened to me. My Radysus challenges were updating but my Mikes Challenges weren’t updating despite completing them in the world. This was my 2nd attempt at completing the game on my PS4. 

Yeah. I couldn’t get some Mike challenges to unlock anymore.

Such a shame this game is still buggy as hell because it is such a fun game. In the end I got the platinum though, but 100% in game wasn’t possible for me anymore. Deleted it and will never play it again.

Edited by Baker

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, solidsnake_cs said:

Game is coming free to PS Plus. Are the trophies still bugged?

Trophies: No.

In game challenge tracking that affects trophies: Yes

My advice to anyone going for this is to go through each world asap, which unlocks The Mastery for that world, see if the challenges tracked correctly, make a back up save. 

From here you can go to the next world or do the challenges for the world you’re in. Keep checking the challenges and keep backing up your save if it’s tracking correctly.

Good luck!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Baker said:

Trophies: No.

In game challenge tracking that affects trophies: Yes

My advice to anyone going for this is to go through each world asap, which unlocks The Mastery for that world, see if the challenges tracked correctly, make a back up save. 

From here you can go to the next world or do the challenges for the world you’re in. Keep checking the challenges and keep backing up your save if it’s tracking correctly.

Good luck!

Hmmm... I couldn't quite get it. So all trophies can be unlocked despite the ingame tracking registering wrong information? Is that it? Or the wrong ingame tracking info will prevent trophies being unlocked?

23 minutes ago, solidsnake_cs said:

Hmmm... I couldn't quite get it. So all trophies can be unlocked despite the ingame tracking registering wrong information? Is that it? Or the wrong ingame tracking info will prevent trophies being unlocked?

The trophies aren’t glitched so if you meet the requirements it will unlock. The requirements however, specifically the challenges that you need for The Masteries, are very buggy.

So if the challenges bug for you, you would have to delete your save and start all over again. Happened to me twice.

16 hours ago, Baker said:

The trophies aren’t glitched so if you meet the requirements it will unlock. The requirements however, specifically the challenges that you need for The Masteries, are very buggy.

So if the challenges bug for you, you would have to delete your save and start all over again. Happened to me twice.

oh thats nasty. So you recommend unlocking The Masteries and than checking everytime you do a challange. I got it!

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, j26_star said:

I reached to the developers on Twitter because of the bug:

Greetings,
Whilst this bug is at the top of our hitlist, we haven't scheduled an update as of yet.
We are hoping to axe this one at some point though!

I wouldn’t hold your breath. I’ve been waiting for awhile and I’ve contacted them  on Discord. As there’s no more DLC planned I don’t think they’ll do anymore updates (previously they did an update each time DLC went live)

perhaps if more people reach out to them this might change?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...