Possibly unobtainable Platinum

Press_Start_Art

I was able to plat the game a few days ago!! Thanks for the tips about backing up save files to the cloud! Luckily nothing glitched for me anyways, but I did upload my save after every other level, which was kinda annoying over time.

The rad challenges were wild but especially the first world imo, this game is an indie masterpiece I didn’t put the game down once I started playing!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, victorrfuego said:

I was able to plat the game a few days ago!! Thanks for the tips about backing up save files to the cloud! Luckily nothing glitched for me anyways, but I did upload my save after every other level, which was kinda annoying over time.

The rad challenges were wild but especially the first world imo, this game is an indie masterpiece I didn’t put the game down once I started playing!

I’m glad to hear you managed to obtain the plat.

How many times did you have to load a save?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Press_Start_Art said:

I’m glad to hear you managed to obtain the plat.

How many times did you have to load a save?

Never had to load a save back because luckily nothing was glitched. Still I would back up before attempting rad challenges just to be sure. Maybe close to 50-60 times I uploaded my save cause I was scared the counter could glitch at moment lol

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2023 at 2:45 PM, victorrfuego said:

Never had to load a save back because luckily nothing was glitched. Still I would back up before attempting rad challenges just to be sure. Maybe close to 50-60 times I uploaded my save cause I was scared the counter could glitch at moment lol

I wish the PSN store would implement reviews in the way the Steam store does, so information like this would be immediately available to anyone considering purchasing the game. Thank you to everyone who posted. I almost started Olliolli World, but have zero interest in supporting companies that fail to support their games by ignoring bugs and glitches, especially platinum-breaking bugs like this.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

So has there been any workaround like doing Mike challenges again?  I just got 100% besides radysus and I see sunshine Valley is 42/45 even though the Map shows 45/45, I want to smash something. So infuriating after having done everything.

Edited by x7eight

On 9/7/2023 at 5:39 PM, x7eight said:

So has there been any workaround like doing Mike challenges again?  I just got 100% besides radysus and I see sunshine Valley is 42/45 even though the Map shows 45/45, I want to smash something. So infuriating after having done everything.

Seems like the only solution is deleting your save and starting from scratch making sure everything is tracking properly the next time.

At least you know if you start over again you're gonna complete everything pretty quickly, tho.

13 hours ago, iFraaN97 said:

Seems like the only solution is deleting your save and starting from scratch making sure everything is tracking properly the next time.

At least you know if you start over again you're gonna complete everything pretty quickly, tho.

Eh not sure if I can be bothered, I've already done all the dlc and radysus challenges in the first area hoping it would unglitch it but yeah not sure if worth all the effort to play through whole game again. Just to get back to this point.

On 9/13/2023 at 9:51 AM, x7eight said:

Eh not sure if I can be bothered, I've already done all the dlc and radysus challenges in the first area hoping it would unglitch it but yeah not sure if worth all the effort to play through whole game again. Just to get back to this point.

What exactly glitched on you?

I'm about so start the 5th zone and I have 20/25 masteries completed, so unless the Radysus challenges are glitchy as well I should be able to finish it. I'm still uploading my save to the cloud here and there just to be safe.

23 hours ago, iFraaN97 said:

What exactly glitched on you?

I'm about so start the 5th zone and I have 20/25 masteries completed, so unless the Radysus challenges are glitchy as well I should be able to finish it. I'm still uploading my save to the cloud here and there just to be safe.

The Mike challenges in the first area glitched at 42/45 for me even though they're all done, only noticed after I'd 100% the game besides all the radysus challenges.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2023 at 7:58 PM, Baker said:

My advice to anyone going for this is to go through each world asap, which unlocks The Mastery for that world, see if the challenges tracked correctly, make a back up save. 

From here you can go to the next world or do the challenges for the world you’re in. Keep checking the challenges and keep backing up your save if it’s tracking correctly.

I also agree with this advice. I didn't check the Masteries tab in my 1st playthrough and then I noticed that there was 1 Mike Challenge not tracking correctly so I had to start the game all over again.

After finishing the game a 2nd time and having the Masteries challenges all tracked correctly, I did PS Plus Cloud back-up saves every 3 to 5 levels/challenges. Luckily, I never had to use them.

Still, better be safe than sorry.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So I got the Masteriest trophy extremely early.... I was finishing up the 4th world (Sketchside) Mike's challenges and when I did my last one it popped and I was blown away lol.

The 5th tier of masteries didn't even unlock for me since I haven't completed the 5th world yet. I read the guide and it states you may get this trophy early but I got it way before what the guides mentions I might unlock it at. I currently have 18/25 masteries completed, Also the Masterier trophy unlocked for me early too despite not completing a set of masteries for anyone yet.

I guess I should be okay for RAD challanges after I complete the game, right?

I do frequently back up my save after every session for this game.

On 2/21/2024 at 1:02 PM, MoreFuego said:

So I got the Masteriest trophy extremely early.... I was finishing up the 4th world (Sketchside) Mike's challenges and when I did my last one it popped and I was blown away lol.

The 5th tier of masteries didn't even unlock for me since I haven't completed the 5th world yet. I read the guide and it states you may get this trophy early but I got it way before what the guides mentions I might unlock it at. I currently have 18/25 masteries completed, Also the Masterier trophy unlocked for me early too despite not completing a set of masteries for anyone yet.

I guess I should be okay for RAD challanges after I complete the game, right?

I do frequently back up my save after every session for this game.

Wow that is insanely lucky! Very nice. 👏👏

I suppose you still have to do all the Radysus challenges for the individual trophies associated with each biome though, but I don’t think any of those are glitched, I think it is just the ‘Masteriest’ so you should be in the clear.

As for me, I just finished and got the platinum and had no issues with this trophy thankfully. I was incredibly paranoid about this glitch happening to me though, so I constantly checked that all the counters for Mike’s challenges were acting correctly, and once I got to the Radysus challenges I began checking the counter after each one & backing up my save after every 5 or so completed, or a really tough one.

It’s also a good idea to check you’ve actually unlocked the respective piece of Radysus clothing after finishing each biome and seen the /25 Mastery counter is going up with each completed region as well. It gets a bit tedious doing this but nowhere near the tedium of repeating the entire game and all Masteries again began it glitches on you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, MomentoMiki said:

I was going to attempt this one this year. What makes the platinum unobtainable? Sorry, didn’t read the entire forum lol

It's not unobtainable, it just has a potentially glitchy trophy due to bad in-game trackers. I didn't have any issues myself, but you never know.

If you do play the game (which you should, it's amazing), I'd suggest backing up your save every time you clear a Mike Challenge, Radysus Challenge or complete a Mastery and it tracls properly, so in case you do get your trackers to mess up you can just download the back-up.

• Like 1

Unfortunately I ran into the bug and stats are not moving. 

I reached the Devs on Discord but no reply since a week. 

I keep looking for a workaround but no one seems to have a way to trigger a mastery calculation