Site issues

Been getting a lot of 502 and 504 errors with the site the last two days. I've also gotten errors attempting to enter the chat, where I have to refresh several times to get in. What's going on? :(

Yeah, it did that to me for about 2 hours straight and started working again about 30 mins ago, not sure what it is, maybe all the kinks aren't worked out with the new 100TB host or something (Well I assume that's a new host since the 100TB logo just showed up in the website footer a few days ago), I'm sure Sly will get around to fixing it =P

PSNP was fine for me when I last checked at work (4 hours ago), but when I got home (nearly 2 hours ago), everything was a mess. I'm just happy Sly does such an awesome job to ensure there's no data loss after these things...I can't count how many times that happened at the first forum I was at. 

Right now I can't update my trophies it say i am number 68 in queue and then says i am number 69 for at least three hours now, but I do understand that website is right now in maintenance, so they might be busy with something else more important

What you mentioned happens sometimes. If you go to your profile, you will see that it is already updated.

• Like 1

What you mentioned happens sometimes. If you go to your profile, you will see that it is already updated.

Hmm, it's weird... You're right, sometimes the queue looks like it goes into limbo and actually updates even though it tells you that it ticks further back into the queue, however I've tried TheVader66's profile quite a few times, and it's not updating at all! It also says it's stuck at 68 and sometimes 69 for me, hmm, that's odd

@Sly - BUG REPORT! ^ lolol

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 2

Hmm, it's weird... You're right, sometimes the queue looks like it goes into limbo and actually updates even though it tells you that it ticks further back into the queue, however I've tried TheVader66's profile quite a few times, and it's not updating at all! It also says it's stuck at 68 and sometimes 69 for me, hmm, that's odd

@Sly - BUG REPORT! ^ lolol

Oh my god, does that mean i am broken NOOOO!!! :(

• Like 1

Right now I can't update my trophies it say i am number 68 in queue and then says i am number 69 for at least three hours now, but I do understand that website is right now in maintenance, so they might be busy with something else more important

I hate it when that happens, hopefully Sly will fix it

• Like 2