Difficullty trophies don't stack

Ecks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2022-06-28 at 3:18 PM, Ecks said:

No NG+, each playthrough is totally separate.  Pick one of them for your collect everything / all Fyued cards / etc.

Thanks for the information. Do you recall if playing at a higher difficulty level gives more experience or can we go for level 50 on easy as well?

2 hours ago, visighost said:

Thanks for the information. Do you recall if playing at a higher difficulty level gives more experience or can we go for level 50 on easy as well?

I played Hard first, and got to level 50 a few minutes after completing the game at that difficulty.  I don't remember how close to 50 I got on Easy, but you should be able to judge if it's worth grinding a bit at the end.  I collected all the Fyued cards on Easy, but difficulty doesn't affect the Fyued game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ecks said:

I played Hard first, and got to level 50 a few minutes after completing the game at that difficulty.  I don't remember how close to 50 I got on Easy, but you should be able to judge if it's worth grinding a bit at the end.  I collected all the Fyued cards on Easy, but difficulty doesn't affect the Fyued game.

Thanks. I'm getting my ass wupped at Fyued. Basically seems like you lose if you play first...

• 3 months later...

Is there a complete list of Fyued opponents? So far I've fought the Glops (to get the Bundrops), the Bundrops and the bosses hanging out in the hub worlds, yet the trophy for beating all opponents hasn't popped yet which means I still have some opponents left and without a list I can't work out who I would be missing.