Trophies no longer tracking?

Fruitra

After the new content update that released the Tenosian my trophy progression are not tracking across any game modes (Tenosian invation, 64p, 40p). For example my 'Kill 1500 Enemies' has been at 99/100 but I've gotten 300 kills since then. 'Bring Out The Big Guns' 92/100, gotten 5 balista kills and it remains unchaged. 

Anyone else having the same? 
PS5 version

I still see people here earning trophies, what is going on? I'm tracking the trophies in parallel and not a single one is changing. I'm also 99% sure that at least one trophy should be unlocked by now, so it is not only a display error.

4 minutes ago, bioxz said:

I still see people here earning trophies, what is going on? I'm tracking the trophies in parallel and not a single one is changing. I'm also 99% sure that at least one trophy should be unlocked by now, so it is not only a display error.

They're probably playing unpatched so aren't running the latest update.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

They're probably playing unpatched so aren't running the latest update.

Suddenly worked again for me, I think the game even stored the progress and updated at least some trophies with it. I disabled crossplay, noticed I wasn't able to find a game, turned it back on and now it seems like the issue is solved.

On 6/18/2022 at 11:38 AM, bioxz said:

Suddenly worked again for me, I think the game even stored the progress and updated at least some trophies with it. I disabled crossplay, noticed I wasn't able to find a game, turned it back on and now it seems like the issue is solved.

I just tried this and didn't work but I'll toggle it on/off a few times and see if I have the same luck.

5 hours ago, PresidentGump said:

I just tried this and didn't work but I'll toggle it on/off a few times and see if I have the same luck.

I have another idea: Are you playing on dedicated servers through the server browser, possibly boosting on a server only with bots? Try to connect to a server via matchmaking first, have some interaction which triggers trophy progress (like a kill or firing an arrow) and then connect to the dedicated server through the server browser afterwards.

It seems like you have to do that every time you start up the game, but it works for me reproducably.

• Like 1

On 21/06/2022 at 10:18 AM, bioxz said:

I have another idea: Are you playing on dedicated servers through the server browser, possibly boosting on a server only with bots? Try to connect to a server via matchmaking first, have some interaction which triggers trophy progress (like a kill or firing an arrow) and then connect to the dedicated server through the server browser afterwards.

It seems like you have to do that every time you start up the game, but it works for me reproducably.

After I do this I can enter the empty server of my choice and continue doing progress there? And will I have to do this for each bot match or at least once in one sitting? 

Also devs should really fix the trophy/in-game progress tracker on PS5 ver. as it works perfectly on PS4 ver., probably because that's exclusively save file based

Edited by nojokaboom

25 minutes ago, nojokaboom said:

After I do this I can enter the empty server of my choice and continue doing progress there? And will I have to do this for each bot match or at least once in one sitting? 

Also devs should really fix the trophy/in-game progress tracker on PS5 ver. as it works perfectly on PS4 ver., probably because that's exclusively save file based

After you connected to a server through matchmaking once, the progress will be tracked on all all servers until you restart the game (or probably suspend, haven't tested that yet).

I can even confirm that it at least partly transferred the progress I made to the trophies when joined a sever via matchmaking, for example my number of wins on one map got actually increased by 20 (= 5 wins). It seems like the client is doing some kind of check before updating the trophies which is only happing on matchmaking servers or during matchmaking itself, but stores the progress internally and can update the trophies later on based on that.

• Like 2

So, trophies cant be optained anymore. I've tried the way ppl wrote down here and not a single one worked for me. 

To me the following trophies are bugged: 

- kill 10 enemies

- kill 50 enemies

- kill 1000 enemies

- kill 1500 enemies

- kill 2000 enemies

- win Dark Forest 5 / 10 / 25 times (sometimes it Works, sometimes it doesn't count)

- win Coxwell 5 / 10 / 25 times (sometimes it Works, sometimes it doesn't count)

- win Lionspire 5 /10 /25 times (sometimes it Works, sometimes it doesn't count)

- win Rudhelm-Siege 5 / 10 / 25 times (sometimes it Works, sometimes it doesn't count)

- what do we say to the god of death?

- I got better!

- the things I do for love 

- brave brave sir robin 

- battle of the bastards

- yadome

- this is fine

- long range menace

It's a bit frustrating since some trophies are bugged at different count.  

Talked to the Support of the game and everything that toll me... was a bot message. Epic. 

Hopefully they will fix it soon since some trophies are kinda annoying to achieve.

Best of luck Guys!

What's funny is I unlocked the Kill 50 Enemies trophy, but not the Kill 10 Enemies trophy. Like, what? The trophies have stopped tracking for me too, and like the comment above me, I sent in a report on the Chivalry 2 website and got a copy/paste message.

2 hours ago, Savantir07 said:

What's funny is I unlocked the Kill 50 Enemies trophy, but not the Kill 10 Enemies trophy. Like, what? The trophies have stopped tracking for me too, and like the comment above me, I sent in a report on the Chivalry 2 website and got a copy/paste message.

Ye same happened to me. Wrote a Support Ticket and they send me a copy paste message back. Waiting since 6 days for a answer. Seems like they wont respond tho.

My brother also got the "kill 50 enemies" but not the "kill 10 enemies". 

For me it doesn't even counted for both trophies and started only to count for "kill 100 enemies" and the other kill trophies. Now its stuck at 98% for the "kill 1000 enemies" and all the kill trophies above. Kinda sucks. Guess they also wont unlock the trophies even with prove. Kinda annoying. Was happy to kill 50 enemies in a single Match and it freaking didn't unlocked.

Same for a kill over 100 meter.... 

Got the 250 enemies killed trophy, but not the 100 enemies killed trophy. I also killed someone with bread, which didn't track correctly either. Dying to fire and knocking someone off map seem to be bugged as well, I've done both multiple times with no luck of them unlocking.

• 4 weeks later...

Did anyone manage to figure out a solution to this? It's just happened to me where the tracking for 1500 kills has stopped at 99% but the tracking for 2000 kills is still going up. been working hard for this platinum and don't know what they've done to mess it up but I definitely should've achieved the 1500 trophy by now. And help would be great as I emailed them and they haven't emailed me back at all (shocking to nobody I'm sure, thought these developers were different but just like the rest when it comes to a problem haha)

• 2 weeks later...

I may have found a fix for the tracking issue, my win dark forest 25 times was stuck at 92% so i backed up my save file to the cloud and deleted it from my console, this reset my stats on the progression page and so i went ahead and completed all 25 matches again and it started to track again. hope it helps and good luck!

• Like 2

On 8/20/2022 at 3:19 AM, assassinboy728 said:

I may have found a fix for the tracking issue, my win dark forest 25 times was stuck at 92% so i backed up my save file to the cloud and deleted it from my console, this reset my stats on the progression page and so i went ahead and completed all 25 matches again and it started to track again. hope it helps and good luck!

It solved a part of the issue. I managed to unlock the trophy for 100 kills as an Archer which had been stuck for weeks after deleting the save file and my buddy popped the trophy for 50 kills in one match all of a sudden. The counters for 10 wins on 2 of 4 maps are still frozen for me though and my buddy is still missing the trophy for 100 kills as a Knight.

So far it is not a real solution and fickle at best times but better than nothing! Thanks for sharing!

• 1 month later...
On 24/08/2022 at 8:14 AM, DGLDrums said:

It solved a part of the issue. I managed to unlock the trophy for 100 kills as an Archer which had been stuck for weeks after deleting the save file and my buddy popped the trophy for 50 kills in one match all of a sudden. The counters for 10 wins on 2 of 4 maps are still frozen for me though and my buddy is still missing the trophy for 100 kills as a Knight.

So far it is not a real solution and fickle at best times but better than nothing! Thanks for sharing!

Hey,

Thanks for the information.

It seems that the progression refreshes when you close the game. The best solution is not leaving the game and put the PS5 on stand by if you want to pause. Stand by does not refresh the progression.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DGLDrums said:

The latest update seems to have fixed the trophies - at least those we couldn't unlock so far popped for my buddy and me just fine right now (50 kills in one match, 10 and 250 kills, 13 kills with bread).

How did you get them to pop? I’ve just played after the updated was installed, played a game and got 10 kills but no trophy pop yet. (I’m at 99% in the 1500 kills and 83% on the 2000 kills)

6 minutes ago, APlatinumHunter said:

How did you get them to pop? I’ve just played after the updated was installed, played a game and got 10 kills but no trophy pop yet. (I’m at 99% in the 1500 kills and 83% on the 2000 kills)

Sorry, I forgot to mention the crucial fact - we deleted the save file from the PS5 and basically started with a clean slate.

I deleted the save file on my PS5 today, started over completely. Finished a match with 14 kills, but the 10 kill trophy didn't pop. :(

edit--> It gave me the 50 kills, but not the 10. Guess I'll keep trying to reset it...

Looks like that did it this time, I got the 10 kills.

Edited by LLJK-Boinks
Update