Trophies no longer tracking?

Fruitra

13 hours ago, LLJK-Boinks said:

I deleted the save file on my PS5 today, started over completely. Finished a match with 14 kills, but the 10 kill trophy didn't pop. :(

edit--> It gave me the 50 kills, but not the 10. Guess I'll keep trying to reset it...

Looks like that did it this time, I got the 10 kills.

Yep same to me. 10 kills didn't unlocked, 50 did.

I only could get the "50 kills in 1 Match trophy" by playing offline solo against bots.

I couldn't unlock the long range menace trophy. Did a kill with 102 meters.... no trophy unlocked. So sad cause I have trouble to get a kill over 100 meters...

• 3 weeks later...

Great news trophies are working after the latest update. Was stuck with everyone else with the stupid glitch. Get them while you can before they update and break them again. 

Also your progress doesn't count over it continues to where it last was. Example I had 1500 kills but trophy bugged at 740 and that's where I resumed. 

Yep trophies now tracking properly didn’t have to delete saves or anything. Can finally get the platinum!

Although I’m not sure if above is accurate in regards to tracking, I jumped from 48% to 64% on my 25 Lionspire wins after 1 win, so perhaps it is somehow counting wins from when it was bugged.

Edited by SasquatchSaul

14 hours ago, SasquatchSaul said:

Yep trophies now tracking properly didn’t have to delete saves or anything. Can finally get the platinum!

Although I’m not sure if above is accurate in regards to tracking, I jumped from 48% to 64% on my 25 Lionspire wins after 1 win, so perhaps it is somehow counting wins from when it was bugged.

Nah there's still something fishy going on, I didn't pop the 5 lionspire wins, won just then and went up to 60% of the win 10.

Will be interesting to see if it pops. 

Looks like they're generally working now but still abit glitchy 

On 10/26/2022 at 6:02 AM, j98345 said:

Great news trophies are working after the latest update. Was stuck with everyone else with the stupid glitch. Get them while you can before they update and break them again. 

Also your progress doesn't count over it continues to where it last was. Example I had 1500 kills but trophy bugged at 740 and that's where I resumed. 

Nope, just happened to me and was almost done with the game. This wasn’t the first either. Trash game and trash developers wasting my time.

2 hours ago, Vaders_Troop said:

I deleted my saves and started over, I wonder if the stats will revert to the pre-deletion number? 

No, I deleted after it stopped working and it’s set back to 0. Until they add team switching on practice I’m done with this game. Requiring 25 wins on all these maps is ridiculous. Not wasting my time trying to do this again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
16 hours ago, LLJK-Boinks said:

I've been working for weeks on getting the 100 blocked projectiles. I'm lucky to get 1 arrow blocked per match... It just stopped counting at 70%. So angry right now.

Did you delete the local save, turned off the ps plus sync and turned off and on crossplay? It usually helps, but you will have to re-do the trophy req.

On 12/22/2022 at 2:49 AM, bogaards1997 said:

Did you delete the local save, turned off the ps plus sync and turned off and on crossplay? It usually helps, but you will have to re-do the trophy req.

Why would you want to redo the requirements? It takes way too long to get the wins. Plus it can happen again. I had it happen to me twice and at that point I refuse to even try again unless they decide to fix it or at least let me choose defense in offline mode for the wins.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 12-5-2023 at 2:23 PM, MountainGoat-93 said:

Man I wish id seen this before I started playing... Hopefully someone finds a work around or the devs get it fixed asap! Being on ps+ now surely they'll look at it

The only currently known work around is mentioned in the guide.

I’d really love to give this game a shot because it looks so fun. But I can’t be assed to deal with the litany of broken trophies on this game. It’s a real shame. It looks like they’ve been broken for ages too so I’m guessing a fix from the developers is too much to ask for at this point…

• Like 1

Saw someone saying you could delete your game data from your console and the trophies would work, I did it and at least for me it did work. I manage to unlock the 1000 arrows and 2000 kills trophies in no time cause I had a random data upload to psnplus so my stats were already about 50%. Try the same, if that doesnt work then you will have to delete everything and start from 0. (I found very strange in a online server game that all of your stats are saved in your local system btw)

11 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

I’d really love to give this game a shot because it looks so fun. But I can’t be assed to deal with the litany of broken trophies on this game. It’s a real shame. It looks like they’ve been broken for ages too so I’m guessing a fix from the developers is too much to ask for at this point…

hello
i have picked up this game since it was free on ps plus 
and so far so good for me, i havent faced any issues with trophies
curretly all i have to do is farm wins on lionspire and rudhlem and the platinum is mine 
i do most of the farming offline. reminds me of my mount and blade plat 

4 hours ago, Ronikastoun said:

hello
i have picked up this game since it was free on ps plus 
and so far so good for me, i havent faced any issues with trophies
curretly all i have to do is farm wins on lionspire and rudhlem and the platinum is mine 
i do most of the farming offline. reminds me of my mount and blade plat 

That’s great. Hopefully you can get the plat with no issues. I know it doesn’t glitch for everyone, but it seems it does for a lot of people and I’m not sure I’m willing to risk it. I’ve had some really bad experience with glitched trophies recently so any glitches like this scare me off now. ?

One question though, does it get boring farming offline? The whole reason I wanted to check this game out is because it seems like a really fun and goofy game to play online with friends and randoms. I feel like farming offline would ruin a bit of the experience?

I recently platted this. If you have a look at the timestamps on my profile, you'll see I earned one of the most common trophies last. This is because, for whatever reason, I had to delete the game save and try again. I'm not sure how I'd feel if progress towards one of the 25 wins trophies got bugged. I'm really disappointed that Sony allow such buggy messes onto PS+ in the first place. (see Bus Simulator 21 for another example)

On 5/18/2023 at 2:58 AM, dieselmanchild said:

That’s great. Hopefully you can get the plat with no issues. I know it doesn’t glitch for everyone, but it seems it does for a lot of people and I’m not sure I’m willing to risk it. I’ve had some really bad experience with glitched trophies recently so any glitches like this scare me off now. 1f615.png

One question though, does it get boring farming offline? The whole reason I wanted to check this game out is because it seems like a really fun and goofy game to play online with friends and randoms. I feel like farming offline would ruin a bit of the experience?

This is pretty subjective, I'd say farming offline for a game like this is hampering your enjoyment but to each their own. Just plat it how you'd like. If you're worried about % and completing the game, it should be fine right now as long as you complete the requirements before any large upcoming patch (those tend to stop the tracking). Just keep track of wins manually and don't rely on a ps5 tracker. Alternatively, I'd recommend keeping a trophy with minimal requirements (like 10 melee kills) so you can test if the longer trophies are still tracking. You'll notice that there are a lot of plat achievers and fastest achievers since the PS+ drop with not as many complaints as in the past so I think this is the best time to get into it. Also the overall skill level of players has dropped dramatically since becoming a PS+ game, so another reason to jump in while other people are learning.

12 hours ago, PresidentGump said:

This is pretty subjective, I'd say farming offline for a game like this is hampering your enjoyment but to each their own. Just plat it how you'd like.

Yeah I’m of the same mind. Although when games like this have long and grindy arbitrary requirements for some of the trophies then there does come a point when I might just want to be as efficient as possible, even if that means mindlessly grinding offline. But with a game like this, it looks like playing online with other people as much as possible would enhance the enjoyment considerably.

I was excited when this was announced for PS+ and was initially planning to start it immediately when it dropped, but then I started reading about the glitched trophies and got concerned. I ended up shelving it for now. Like I said above, I’ve had a bad time with glitches recently so this gave me extra pause as I don’t want to end up in a similar situation again.

I didn’t delve too deeply into specifics though… is it just the in-game trackers glitch out? Or are we talking worse stuff, ie. trophies glitch entirely and prevent you from unlocking them, or can your progress be wiped when the trackers break? I’m stuck on PS4 if that makes a difference (far less people have platinumed the game on PS4, with only a handful achieving it this month).

I suppose I’ll do some deeper reading about this tomorrow and see what’s up with it. You’re right that this would be the most ideal time to hop in due to the large influx of players and the swarm of fellow noobs that will make learning the ropes a little less painful lol. I still want to check it out badly!

On 5/18/2023 at 1:58 PM, dieselmanchild said:

That’s great. Hopefully you can get the plat with no issues. I know it doesn’t glitch for everyone, but it seems it does for a lot of people and I’m not sure I’m willing to risk it. I’ve had some really bad experience with glitched trophies recently so any glitches like this scare me off now. 1f615.png

replying to you as i am AFKing offline farming the last 2 trophies i need, wins on lionspire and rudhlem) i plan to get the plat this evening 

to you point, yeah playing offline is not fun at all, id rather AFK deffender grind it rather activly play the game 

online is much much better, where the game really shine, but you cant guarentee win every time, and there is a lot of other maps that you will be playing at that are not tied to trophies so waist of time 

so far so good for me, no glitches whatsoever

• Like 1