Delisted?

arcanehornet_

Now this may be a false alarm, and I’ve been wrong before, but this game has completely disappeared from the PS Store..I’ve tried the PS App, PS5, PS4, even asked a lot of my friends to check too and none of us can find this game in any region. A bundle was on sale days ago, but I can no longer find it or purchase it. Base game doesn’t seem to exist.

Does anyone know what happened?

Xbox doing it exclusive to microsoft systems before OW2 launches.

Now, on topic, it shluld be weird since there is no point in delisting a massive competitive shooter game, give it some days could be an error or so. The good thing is that even if it becomes delisted, you can buy a physical copy of the game, thanks god physical copies still exist.

Just now, Pottercito_ said:

Xbox doing it exclusive to microsoft systems before OW2 launches.

Now, on topic, it shluld be weird since there is no point in delisting a massive competitive shooter game, give it some days could be an error or so. The good thing is that even if it becomes delisted, you can buy a physical copy of the game, thanks god physical copies still exist.

Yeah, I figured out why it disappeared. The only way to get the game now is the “Watchpoint Pack” for Overwatch 2.
Just OW1 by itself was delisted completely. Thank god for physical copies indeed.

21 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

Yeah, I figured out why it disappeared. The only way to get the game now is the “Watchpoint Pack” for Overwatch 2.
Just OW1 by itself was delisted completely. Thank god for physical copies indeed.

if u wanted it digitally u can still get it with the watchpoint pack 

that pack is just essentially the pre order for OW2 (only $40) plus guaranteed access to the OW2 beta in a couple of weeks

coming to think of it.. pretty scummy they found a way to charge u $40 for a F2P game... you're basically paying $40 to play it 3 months early lol

Edited by MonaSaxPayne

Truly worried about how they'll handle account merging and migration of existing OW1 stuff. Not to mention the trophies for OW2...will it be a separate list? A DLC added to OW1 list? Autopop or having to re-do requirements? So many questions...

4 hours ago, Sydoki said:

Truly worried about how they'll handle account merging and migration of existing OW1 stuff. Not to mention the trophies for OW2...will it be a separate list? A DLC added to OW1 list? Autopop or having to re-do requirements? So many questions...

Is it not a new game entirely so it will have a new list?

12 minutes ago, black__bunny said:

Is it not a new game entirely so it will have a new list?

While PVP will be merged between OW1 and 2, OW2 will have a standalone PVE mode, which no doubt will come with its' own trophies. Even if the PVP lists were to be just one - with a huge array of changes to the heroes some of the trophies no doubt will be affected...for better or worse.

I'd just love a dedicated snippet in Blizzard's updates that talks specifically about achievements and trophies; so far, it's been nothing but speculations and it kinda sucks flying in the dark :) 

Edited by Sydoki
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

While PVP will be merged between OW1 and 2, OW2 will have a standalone PVE mode, which no doubt will come with its' own trophies. Even if the PVP lists were to be just one - with a huge array of changes to the heroes some of the trophies no doubt will be affected...for better or worse.

I'd just love a dedicated snippet in Blizzard's updates that talks specifically about achievements and trophies; so far, it's been nothing but speculations and it kinda sucks flying in the dark :) 

Good to know, thanks. I hadn't paid too much attention to OW2, assuming it would just be a new game & trophy list like other online only games. Having recently started OW, I hope they release some details about how the trophies will be affected soon, I'd hate having to add yet another unobtainable to my list.

3 hours ago, black__bunny said:

Good to know, thanks. I hadn't paid too much attention to OW2, assuming it would just be a new game & trophy list like other online only games. Having recently started OW, I hope they release some details about how the trophies will be affected soon, I'd hate having to add yet another unobtainable to my list.

Check my recent post of this forum

Just bought the Watchpoint Pack and Overwatch 1 is nowhere to be found. Anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: There was a bug with the PlayStation Store and the game was added to my account after about a week.

Edited by MarkGrouch
Update