Yoshi's Island 3DS XL Bundle leaked

KitsuneChaos

http://www.gamefly.com/news/article/228792/online-retailer-leaks-yoshis-new-island-3ds-xl-bundle/

yoshinewisland3ds_28562.nphd.jpg

Nintendo appears to be continuing its trend of giving its 3DS XL cool paint jobs to offer as part of a bundle. According to a leaked online retailer ad, the upcoming Yoshi's New Island will be the next game to get the bundle treatment. It'll feature a keen green version of the handheld and is said to be priced similarly to the Zelda 3DS XL bundle offered towards the end of 2013.

British retailer Base currently has the Yoshi's New Island bundle listed at £199.99, however IGN has confirmed that the bundle will also be available in North America. It will include the green Yoshi-patterned 3DS XL, along with a pre-installed copy of Yoshi's New Island.

Yoshi's New Island will arrive on March 14, with the bundle expected to be available on the same day.

It's pretty.

Too bad for myself that I barely use my Pikachu 3DS XL.

I am kind of torn on this

SNES-Yoshi's Island is among my favourite Nintendo games ever

N64-Yoshi's Story (while good looking) was WAY too easy but still fun

GBA-Yoshi's Topsy Turvey was crap on the GBA because whenever you tilted the screen you couldn't see what was going on...but when I replayed it on the DS it was a fantastic platformer

DS-Yoshi's Island DS was just OK. The switching between all the babies made it too hard to 100% the game because you had to memorize which baby to take for each part and it just became un-fun. If you could switch on the go (like Castlevania 3) then the game would have been so much better.

SO if you look at it it goes Like, Dislike, Like, Dislike, so ipso-facto I should like the new game :D

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/03/yoshi-themed-nintendo-3ds-xl-revealed

Nintendo has announced a green Yoshi-themed Nintendo 3DS XL will be available in North America and Europe from March 14.

The handheld, released to coincide with the launch of Yoshi's New Island on the platform, will have a recommended retail price of $199.99.

The bundle leaked earlier this month, but this is the first time that we've got a look at how the model will be designed. As you can see in the image below, Yoshi appears on the front and the back will apparently bear a number of small eggs.

Yoshi.jpg

You can check out our thoughts on Yoshi's New Island from a recent demo. Yoshi's New Island comes out on March 14 in North America and Europe, March 15 in Australia, and summer 2014 in Japan.

NA and EU on March 14th.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.examiner.com/article/yoshi-s-new-island-nintendo-3ds-xl-bundle-gets-30-gift-card-at-target

4b8cc96c2177eed4805df99f642843eb.jpg?ito

March 16, 2014

If you're the type of person that wants a green dinosaur on your Nintendo 3DS XL then you may want to check outTarget this week. The retailer is offering a gift card with the Yoshi themed handle for the week of Sunday, March 16.

The Nintendo 3DS XL Yoshi Edition is available from Target for $199.99 and comes with a free $30 gift card. For those wondering, no this does not come with Yoshi's New Island but you could use the gift card towards the purchase of the game or go check out the Toys R Us deal that offers a free $10 gift card with the game.

This handheld offer is currently sold out online but it is possible you can find it in-store as well.

Meanwhile, Pokemon X for the Nintendo 3DS is listed for $33.49 online despite being listed for $39.99 in the Target sales flyer

Other deals for the week at Target include a $25 gift card with the in-store purchase of the 4GB Xbox 360console at $179.99 as well as $20 off the following list of PS3 and Xbox 360 games when you reserve a title in-store for $1.

• Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  • FIFA 14
  • Call of Duy: Ghosts
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • The LEGO Movie Video Game
  • NBA 2K14

Free shipping is available when purchasing online and don't forget that you can also save an additional 5 percent with a Target Red Card.

Edited by Sonic