2nd Place: Ramonachan - 14/59 votes

GwxJLSR.png

3rd Place: TakahashiDemon - 7/59 votes

WQYYoBq.png

4th Place: Beyondthegrave07 - 5/59 votes

41qsuB4.jpg

5th Place: Masamune_316 - 4/59 votes

3UWKFsc.png

The SotM IX results are up! Congrats to...well...me! Wow I won! First SotM victory! :o

Thanks to everyone who entered and voted, I was surprised by the amount of votes actually! Next SotM X will be up this week. If you have any suggestions to SotM theme ideas feel free to post them below.  :)

• Like 1

Well that may have only been my 2nd signature I made but I'm glad I got a few votes, hopefully I'll do a bit better on my next one, or maybe the competition's just too good. :P Oh & congrats on your victory CMG, :yay: I'm kinda surprised it's your 1st.

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 1

Finally I have some active company in the wall of shame :P

Many congratz CMG ^___^

Haha yeah! Thanks! I should be adding statistics and stuff to the Hall of Fame too really soon! :D

Congrats on the win :)

Nice to see so many votes!

Thanks! Yeah I'm doing more PM advertising now since not everyone visits this forum area. Hopefully voting becomes more consistent without the need for advertising! :P

Well that may have only been my 2nd signature I made but I'm glad I got a few votes, hopefully I'll do a bit better on my next one, or maybe the competition's just too good. :P Oh & congrats on your victory CMG, :yay: I'm kinda surprised it's your 1st.

Haha thanks! I have a bad habit of coming in 2nd a lot! :P

And you can only improve. If you want signature making tips you know where to find me! ;)

• 1 year later...

I'm new to this part of the forum, do people make these signatures from pre-existing images or do they create them from scratch themselves?

Pre-existing images, aka renders. They're just charachter's images without any background (not white, completely inexistent) so they can be worked with.

Edited by Raitandrul
  • Like 1

I'm new to this part of the forum, do people make these signatures from pre-existing images or do they create them from scratch themselves?

Wow, I haven't been in this topic for a while, this was my first SotM... Ah, the memories... relax2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286251 Looking at my old work, I'm glad to see I've improved some. :P

Back to your question though, like Raitandrul said, most of us just used renders, C4Ds for effects, etc (I've even used images from games/anime themselves for backgrounds), you can use something you made yourself though (although if I did that, it would look like a stickman sig :facepalm:). It's always interesting to see new sig makers show-up on the site though, so if you're interested, you should try entering a SotM sometime. :D

• Like 1