Dancing Mad: A Trophy Checklist

zadorvp

Platinum #200 ended up being from Dragon Age: Inquisition's PS4 version ^^ I would have preferred it be KH 2, but that would have taken much more time still to get done and might not have been finished before the end of the year :P

200 platinum's :o Damn zadorvp you have been busy :) seems like ages since I last checked your amazing platinum list. Such incredible work you have got going on here :D 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Platinum #202 is Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix :D Started the year's platinums with two fantastic Kingdom Hearts games (BBS is my favourite too). Terra had the hardest time out of the trio on Critical against the four super bosses, but in the end he didn't actually have all that much trouble (he actually had more trouble against the Iron Imprisoner IV in the Mirage Arena :P) since I don't personally feel as his i-frame count for the dash is as bad as people say (No Heart for one was just very easy to dodge + shotlock).

Also I really liked that Final Mix-only Monstro fight ^^

Edited by zadorvp

Newest platinum was Grim Fandango Remastered, which I have now completed four times over the years (three of those obviously being the non-remastered version). It's still a fantastic game and I hope lots of new people get to experience it in this Remaster version ^^

• 1 month later...

#214 added and it's finally another Final Fantasy title :P Last one was FFX-2 back in May of 2014.

Damn dude congratulations on getting yet another sweet platinum :D any plans on what you are going to be working on next :P MGS4 ?? ;) 

I'm saving MGS4 for when you do it as #100 :P Next I'm going to play Never Alone (so no plat), then a Vita Lego game (so easy plat) and then I'm probably going to pick one of the games I've been waiting to play for a while *_*

• 1 month later...

PLATINUM #222: Okami HD

1Lc0b30d.png

Top Dog

Acquire all trophies.

And that brings our epic We Play journey to an end. Of the 14 who signed up, 7 finished the journey - some never started or gave up and some were forced to end their journey early due to reasons. Five of us decided to do a near simultaneous platinum unlock (four using the dojo techniques and one by fishing), which happened a moment ago with great success :D

Thanks to Superbuu3 and TheYuriG for starting this group and thanks to everyone who played (whether they were doing it for the platinum or for fun or were replaying this classic game) or kept up with our progress as spectators, it was great fun ^^ Looking forward to the We Play Bioshock next week :D

I'll dedicate this platinum to TheYuriG, our group co-founder who couldn't finish the journey due to PlayStation Plus running out on him in the dead of night without a goodbye.

P.S. Plat #222 :D I like it when all the numbers are the same, so yay ^^

And here are the four other great players who did the group syncing platinum:

Dr_Mayus

sinnriel

Superbuu3

Vermachtnis

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...