I played again, and if my trophies are unlocked in one session?

hello, I played this game again and in zombies mode there are a lot of hackers, just yesterday I played a session where everyone had infinite life, money… ??  I saw here on the game forum that everyone had to hide the game.  Shouldn't it be like this, the person goes there to play without any intention of hacking the game and this happens and they need to hide the game here?  it's not fair, and the games that have debug mod, like jak 2?  and even other games, is it accepted there?  ….

20 minutes ago, gtcaiofr said:

hello, I played this game again and in zombies mode there are a lot of hackers, just yesterday I played a session where everyone had infinite life, money… ??  I saw here on the game forum that everyone had to hide the game.  Shouldn't it be like this, the person goes there to play without any intention of hacking the game and this happens and they need to hide the game here?  it's not fair, and the games that have debug mod, like jak 2?  and even other games, is it accepted there?  ….

There is a big difference between an in-game debug menu that the developers intentionally left in and a hacker/modder unlocking trophies for you.

If you are that worried just play on an alt account, you don't need PS Plus to play online on PS3 so it saves making excuses for something that is easily avoidable and then you won't have to stress about leaderboard removal too. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sgznf said:

There is a big difference between an in-game debug menu that the developers intentionally left in and a hacker/modder unlocking trophies for you.

If you are that worried just play on an alt account, you don't need PS Plus to play online on PS3 so it saves making excuses for something that is easily avoidable and then you won't have to stress about leaderboard removal too. 

This^

BLOPS 2 has a major hacking problem so it's ill advised to play it in either public matches or with your main account, else you're playing Russian roulette and will almost certainly get hacked and told to hide the list when someone reports you for having illegitimately earned trophies.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, gtcaiofr said:

hello, I played this game again and in zombies mode there are a lot of hackers, just yesterday I played a session where everyone had infinite life, money… ??  I saw here on the game forum that everyone had to hide the game.  Shouldn't it be like this, the person goes there to play without any intention of hacking the game and this happens and they need to hide the game here?

Here are the leaderboard rules:
https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/52663-what-constitutes-a-flag/

Using CFW (Custom Firmware). This includes, but isn’t limited to:

• Installation of CFW on your PlayStation system, resulting in trophies being earned or edited.
  • Modification of the PlayStation operating system, resulting in trophies being earned or edited.
  • Installation of homebrew and/or unauthorized software on your PlayStation, resulting in trophies being earned or edited.
  • Playing in multiplayer games with hacked lobbies, resulting in trophies being earned.   <---

So, to your question: "Shouldn't it be like this, the person goes there to play without any intention of hacking the game and this happens and they need to hide the game here?"

You are asking: As long as someone else uses the CFW to unlock your trophies, it should just be allowed on the leaderboards?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sgznf said:

yes. debug menu is where u intentional try to cheese the trophies without playing the game properly. as opposed to minding your business and a hacker pops all your trophies. for u

21 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

yes. debug menu is where u intentional try to cheese the trophies without playing the game properly. as opposed to minding your business and a hacker pops all your trophies. for u

I guess so but I meant a debug menu such as what you can find in Ark: Survival Evolved and Jak II are allowed as they're features in the game.

Using CFW for trophies whether intentional or otherwise is not allowed on the leaderboards, and games such as the older CoDs and GTAV are notorious for being hacked/cheated, even more so on PS3. 

A similar thing is autopopping trophies, yeah you need to have completed the game atleast once fully but you are still not playing the game properly when uploading your save for free trophies.

I was just saying for OP to be safe, use an alt account, especially if you're playing online on PS3.

Edited by Sgznf
  • Like 1

why are people getting that impossible league trophy and not hiding the game or getting banned here?  ———- in the online multiplayer mode can it happen to drop all the trophies too or is it just in Zombies?  because I want to get level 55 there, I'm almost

5 minutes ago, gtcaiofr said:

why are people getting that impossible league trophy and not hiding the game or getting banned here?  ———- in the online multiplayer mode can it happen to drop all the trophies too or is it just in Zombies?  because I want to get level 55 there, I'm almost

It's because they either haven't been reported yet or the CRT have yet to process the reports but once they do, the CRT will tell them to hide the list. If you see someone with this trophy who got it after it was rendered unobtainable, report them so the CRT can take care of them. The hackers can auto-pop any trophies in any mode so either play on an alt account you don't care about or avoid public lobbies all together and stick to private matches with trusted friends.

17 minutes ago, gtcaiofr said:

The game is still pretty popular (I mean you're still looking to play it) so new people are added pretty much daily and the process for removing them is manual. You're not seeing the thousands of people already removed from the leaderboard.

This is one of the few trophies I'd like to see auto-flagged with no dispute privileges if I were optimistic that would be implemented.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

This is one of the few trophies I'd like to see auto-flagged

Shouldn't all unobtainable trophies be auto-flagged? I know setting them up is a manual process, but once the initial lists are in place it would be much more manageable. Ol' Husky has a community list of unobtainables that should be easily importable should Sly add this option in the future.

• Like 1

Just now, Helyx said:

Shouldn't all unobtainable trophies be auto-flagged? I know setting them up is a manual process, but once the initial lists are in place it would be much more manageable. Ol' Husky has a community list of unobtainables that should be easily importable should Sly add this option in the future.

Husky's Unobtainables list marks any trophy than can be obtained with patch reversion as Unobtainable. I'd rather start with the most frequent dispute problems.