Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lumphy101

So done... BEWARE

31 posts in this topic

I have paid my dous I completed MOH frontline and got the plat that was a hard slog! so I have done my blast from the past War game :D

games used to be hard, now most of you whiney biatches complain if you get a slight challenge (GOW Ascension)

People complained about GOW ascencion being hard? That just goes to show how people are used to easy games now, I breezed through it in hard and it felt like easy mode, I'd love if they put a trophy for finishing the game on Chaos mode in GOW 3 remastered, that would be hilarious just to see people bitching lol

Aren't most COD games trophies are for single player

I'm stuck on that stupid ship level. part where you place the bombs. they keep killing me. then I ragequit  :angry:

I never made it past the Chateau level on Veteran and gave up pretty much after that. I still find it odd that I was able to complete it on my PC back in the day but I couldn't on the PS3! Never going back to this version though.

yes! I finally did it! just kept trying and trying, for months. 

And this was by far the hardest call of duty veteran campaign i've played so far. world at war is second