PC Servers shutting down on 1st of September 2022

MagyarMaci

I still recommend that anyone interested in this game starts it now. Because it's way easier if you boost with PC. You can host the match on PC (VR not needed on PC :) ), and invite your main (Main will stay in a lobby after the match ends). Then you can put the VR down and keep starting matches with the PC. Keep in mind that the game takes well over 250h due to RNG items you need to receive from boxes.

You only get the boxes by leveling up. You don't get a lot of XP for match participation so you can simply afk the matches to level up. Sadly there is no way to turbo cause you need to shoot the door and fly through it to start a match, so you will need to manually start a match every 5 mins with PC (you will need to commit suicide at the start so your main wins and the match ends)

All other non-RNG trophies should only take 10h to boost. Only KOTH, FFA, and TDM require more than 2 people. I think TDM and KOTH need 4 people and FFA needs only 3.

You get 2500XP per match. After lvl25 (I think) levels require 10k XP (will update after I reach lvl100, currently lvl88). So it's roughly 3 levels per hour. Most people needed to reach lvl400 to unlock the required items from the looks of it.

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, timpurnat said:

I still recommend that anyone interested in this game starts it now. Because it's way easier if you boost with PC. You can host the match on PC (VR not needed on PC :) ), and invite your main (Main will stay in a lobby after the match ends). Then you can put the VR down and keep starting matches with the PC. Keep in mind that the game takes well over 250h due to RNG items you need to receive from boxes.

You only get the boxes by leveling up. You don't get a lot of XP for match participation so you can simply afk the matches to level up. Sadly there is no way to turbo cause you need to shoot the door and fly through it to start a match, so you will need to manually start a match every 5 mins with PC (you will need to commit suicide at the start so your main wins and the match ends)

All other non-RNG trophies should only take 10h to boost. Only KOTH, FFA, and TDM require more than 2 people. I think TDM and KOTH need 4 people and FFA needs only 3.

You get 2500XP per match. After lvl25 (I think) levels require 10k XP (will update after I reach lvl100, currently lvl88). So it's roughly 3 levels per hour. Most people needed to reach lvl400 to unlock the required items from the looks of it.

How did you avoid the AFK kick on PC? Since you get kicked after 1m, unlike the PSVR version

My friend used a PC macro (and was even able to completely AFK several matches in a row before it'd break), but I use my PC constantly, so macroing isn't a viable option for me

Edited by hore

57 minutes ago, hore said:

How did you avoid the AFK kick on PC? Since you get kicked after 1m, unlike the PSVR version

My friend used a PC macro (and was even able to completely AFK several matches in a row before it'd break), but I use my PC constantly, so macroing isn't a viable option for me

I use my PC constantly as well haha, so I dusted off an old one. I'm using "sticky key", it's a windows 10 feature that holds a button-down for you, everytime I start a match I turn it on for the shift key so I keep flying in the sky and die. Although I'm thinking about looking into a macro as well, it's getting kinda annoying.

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2022 at 2:42 PM, timpurnat said:

What service did you play the PC version on Steam?

EDIT: nevermind Steam is no longer selling the game.

Edited by XpAcErX

14 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

There are plenty of codes online on third-party sites. Just watch out that you buy steam code and not oculus code.

https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-space-junkies-cd-key-compare-prices/

Thanks. Found this for my region.
https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/space-junkies-steam-pc

Is there any special instructions for setting up a PC match or is it pretty much straight forward?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, XpAcErX said:

Thanks. Found this for my region.
https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/space-junkies-steam-pc

Is there any special instructions for setting up a PC match or is it pretty much straight forward?

it's very simple, just go to private and invite your ps4. You need to friend each other on Ubisoft connect before that tho. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...