Lightning Returns dlc!

Just got home with my copy of lightning returns and opened up the dlc option to input my costume codes and to my surprise they have a japanese voice pack dlc for FREE! 

This is gonna make this game even better! =)

I understand your happiness but I think you should keep this happiness for the rest of the game (in case you want platinum) there is trophies that will slay  your brain trust me :)

Just thought some people would like to know, in the UK GAME are selling what they are calling the "Limited Edition" on there website. This is the SAME thing as what you got if you pre-ordered, including the Cloud DLC. If you weren't able to pre-order it, live in the UK, and want the Cloud stuff, try buying it off GAME online, its still in stock as I type this message. 

I realized, with my FFXIII and FFXIII-2 save files I will get more garbs, plus I completed the demo, I have brought the FFX-2 Yuna and Tomb Raider stuff off the PS Store and I'm getting the Cloud stuff, so I will have like 6 extra garbs at the start of the game 0_0

By the way what do people think of the Yuna DLC? Is it strong?

Just thought some people would like to know, in the UK GAME are selling what they are calling the "Limited Edition" on there website. This is the SAME thing as what you got if you pre-ordered, including the Cloud DLC. If you weren't able to pre-order it, live in the UK, and want the Cloud stuff, try buying it off GAME online, its still in stock as I type this message. 

I realized, with my FFXIII and FFXIII-2 save files I will get more garbs, plus I completed the demo, I have brought the FFX-2 Yuna and Tomb Raider stuff off the PS Store and I'm getting the Cloud stuff, so I will have like 6 extra garbs at the start of the game 0_0

ugh I already bought the game...maybe someone will be selling the UK code in Ebay or something. 

That's what I'd like to know as well. How strong are the DLC garbs. I already know the Cloud one is strong from the previous comments, but the Yuna, Tomb Raider and the garbs from the previous game, I know nothing about.

The previous game garbs aren't nearly as powerful as the Cloud dlc garb. They're good I would say they're slightly above the garbs you start out with. As for other Final Fantasy dlc garbs and Tomb raider garbs I can't tell you anything.

Nordic Edition is better, since it comes with Samurai out + Cloud outfit

I am kinda frustrated by SCEE locking EU DLC behind release wall AKA it's on the store, but can't buy until February 14, 2014 and we didn't get the free Utsumi Garb or The lightning Returns Avatar...

I also hear Square Enix decided to take out the Trophy Theme's and insted sell them for $2 (Their is Lightning Themes on EU PSN)

Yeah those themes are free on the JAP PSN too. I was very disappointed when I noticed you wouldn't unlock themes from trophies. This game is more about selling you content that should of been in the game than selling you EXTRA content.