"Forum activity" on the home page

vivan000

Are those links supposed to lead to the first unread post in the topic instead of just first post?

/unread/
apparently does nothing, it should be changed to

/?view=getnewpost
or maybe even to

/?view=getlastpost
(because that information is about last posts, so links should lead to those last posts)

i noticed some of the sub forums don't appear on the homepage at all tho, like Forum Games, so I dunno if that applies to your starship thread.

Sort of on topicish - Is it just me or if you click a notification about someone quoting you it takes you to the original post that was quoted? Wouldn't it make more sense to take you to the post where you are being quoted?

Sort of on topicish - Is it just me or if you click a notification about someone quoting you it takes you to the original post that was quoted? Wouldn't it make more sense to take you to the post where you are being quoted?

There are three links in a Quote notification - the Member who made the Quote, the Post quoted and the Member's reply to your Quote. Eg ant1th3s1s (view Member) quoted (my reply to your post) a post you made (your post). You want to click on the quoted link.

• Like 1

There are three links in a Quote notification - the Member who made the Quote, the Post quoted and the Member's reply to your Quote. Eg ant1th3s1s (view Member) quoted (my reply to your post) a post you made (your post). You want to click on the quoted link.

Well I'll be damned. Thanks for that.