Trouble joining or inviting friends

I just bought AC Unity and I already passed sequence 2 but every time I want to start the cooperative game I get the message that
"Sorry, at this time you can not access the requested Ubisoft servers Try again later" and it gives me a Ubisotf page address I do not know what to do to be able to invite my friends to play and complete the cooperative missions

Edited by DaivRules
Translated title

7 minutes ago, hibari_larrea said:

I just bought AC Unity and I already passed sequence 2 but every time I want to start the cooperative game I get the message that
"Sorry, at this time you can not access the requested Ubisoft servers Try again later" and it gives me a Ubisotf page address I do not know what to do to be able to invite my friends to play and complete the cooperative missions

The servers have been borked for nearly 2 months now but you can work around the problem by going to the mission on the map, then selecting it from there. If you try from the menus, the server says it cannot connect. Credit to RedDevil757 for this workaround. Also, see here: 

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

From what I remember, I played those missions solo offline. Of course it's not possible to get the trophies that require another player but I did those with a friend.

Reason I played offline (PS4 disconnected from internet) was a random disconnect near the end of a mission while playing solo, this threw me out of the mission and I had to restart from scratch.

I didn't want that to happen again so I played them offline on my own.

It's not yet a fix for all coop trophies but a part of it should be obtainable that way.

On 7/19/2022 at 10:08 AM, ItsVenss said:

I recently start playing the game again. i still had some co op trophies to do, and i had the same problem.
I search on youtube, found i video that fixed it.
Al you had to do, is go to your ubisoft acount and unlink you playstation account. Restart your game and its fixed and you can invite your friend again, but if you want to invite your friend, he is has to do the same thing or he can not join your invite. 

Sorry for the bad english 

Wow, that actually worked. Thanks for the information.

On 22-7-2022 at 1:07 PM, CptToffer said:

So we can't use this if we want to play with random folk? Has to be a friend that we invite to the game? 

Yes you can use this for playing with randoms. But i never find people, maybe you got more luck.
The best thing to do is find a friend to play with 

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2022 at 7:38 PM, ItsVenss said:

I recently start playing the game again. i still had some co op trophies to do, and i had the same problem.
I search on youtube, found i video that fixed it.
Al you had to do, is go to your ubisoft acount and unlink you playstation account. Restart your game and its fixed and you can invite your friend again, but if you want to invite your friend, he is has to do the same thing or he can not join your invite. 

Sorry for the bad english 

Thanks u so much, this unlinking method still working, glad I found this thread, i ❤️ psnprofiles ?

• Like 1