Pick My Next Plat

TechyX9451

I’m currently working on LEGO Batman 3 on the Vita and I’m going to start Far Cry 6 in a few days but I don’t know what should be next platinum trophy. So I was wondering if some of you could look through my account and recommend me some good platinums. I wanted to mention my skill level is about a 4/10 so no grindy or super hard games. I also wanted to mention was that a few of the games on my trophy list like Sonic Forces, Brink, Cars 2 , I Am Bread , Marvel’s Avengers, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath HD, Red Dead Redemption, and Sonic Adventure 2, Mortal Kombat 9, Broken Age, DOOM 2016 , Need For Speed and Garden Warfare 2 are all games I played during my PS Now free trials and EA Play 1 Month Membership so I don’t own them and can’t play them anymore. So thank you to anyone who will help me pick my next platinum. :)

Note: You can recommend new games as well

1 hour ago, TechyX9451 said:

Snip

I would recommend you go back to God of War and try to clean it up. 

I believe the game is a 4/10 which is on par with your skill level. The only part I can imagine would give you trouble is when fighting the Valkyries, especially the Queen but when you do finally take her down it's that much more rewarding. 

Edited by Sgznf
  • Like 1

I would say: Need for Speed, because it is always online and from EA, so you don`t know how much longer the servers are up. It is easy and has (ironically) no online trophies (main game). The only very hard part are 4 of the DLC trophies.

Alternatively go for Star Wars Fallen Order (can be played on easy and is a great game) or Concrete Genie (easy and on the shorter side).

And when you liked Sleeping Dogs, try to finish the DLC. Both are short and easy.

For new games: Since you have the platinum for quite a few superhero and open world games, I would recommend Prototype 2 or Infamous: Second Son to you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sgznf said:

I would recommend you go back to God of War and try to clean it up. 

Thanks for the suggestion :). I really enjoyed the story, the world, the combat and everything else about this game. I do remember spending around 1 hour and 30 minutes on a single Valkyrie ( I forgot the exact one) but I never got to the point where I was about to punch a hole in my wall. The ravens might be a little tedious , but overall the game looks like it’s possible for me to platinum. Again thank you so much for the suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful day/ night :)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, reaperveteran86 said:

I would say: Need for Speed, because it is always online and from EA, so you don`t know how much longer the servers are up. It is easy and has (ironically) no online trophies (main game). The only very hard part are 4 of the DLC trophies.

Alternatively go for Star Wars Fallen Order (can be played on easy and is a great game) or Concrete Genie (easy and on the shorter side).

And when you liked Sleeping Dogs, try to finish the DLC. Both are short and easy.

For new games: Since you have the platinum for quite a few superhero and open world games, I would recommend Prototype 2 or Infamous: Second Son to you.

Thank you so much for all the suggestions. 

Need for Speed is a good pick for me because I’m not that good at racing games and the trophy guide says it’s a 2/10 difficulty so I can probably do that. I’m definitely not going to be doing the dlc  because according to the guide it’s a 9/10 difficulty.  

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and Concrete Genie are both games that I have started , but I haven’t finished yet. From the 30 minutes I have played from Concrete Genie and the 2 hours I have played from Jedi Fallen Order I have enjoyed my time with both of those games and they seem like very reasonable platinums.

Eventually I will return to the Sleeping Dogs DLC , but for right now I’m going to try and focus on the platinums I’m trying to get.

Prototype 2 and Infamous: Second Son are both games that look very fun and have very easy trophy lists. I know that Infamous is on the PS Plus Extra tier so I will wait for my Essential tier to expire and then I will upgrade to the Extra tier. Prototype 2 looks really cool so I will wait for it to go on sale so I can purchase it. 

Thank you so much for the amazing suggestions and I hope you have a great rest of your day/night.

• Like 1

Ratchet and clank is a great game and you can probably finish it within 5-10h

same for SpongeBob SquarePants.

you also have a bunch of legogames you could easily clean up

i would also really recommend you go back to enter the gungeon. The platinum is not that hard and the game is awesome after a few unlocks

6 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

I'd go for Dirt 5. The missing trophies aren't hard and the grind can be done AFK.

I was trying to go for Dirt 5 but the stuntmaster trophy was really annoying me. I was with reaching level 50 and driving 1,000 miles, but I spent so many hours trying to get 30,000 score on the events and I couldn’t seem to do it. So if you have in tips for me let me know.

33 minutes ago, TechyX9451 said:

I was trying to go for Dirt 5 but the stuntmaster trophy was really annoying me. I was with reaching level 50 and driving 1,000 miles, but I spent so many hours trying to get 30,000 score on the events and I couldn’t seem to do it. So if you have in tips for me let me know.

Yeah, that one was annoying. I always looked for a ramp that could be jumped from both sides. Jump, turn around while drifting, jump, drift, jump... Try to keep your combo going.