Trophy Thoughts?

toothboss

The game looks pretty interesting and may pick it up this month. Trophies don't seem too difficult, but that depends on the "combat" of saving your cubs. Haven't heard much of the game, just saw it pop up on GameFly and decided I would give it a try someday. Let me know if there are any new info on the game :)

It's an extremely easy platinum. The only thing stopping me is either something really esoteric or a glitch. Something like you can only have the bark count on day 15 specifically or there is a single item that only appears on day like three that you must obtain to get the trophy.

Edited by Admiralvic

59 minutes ago, Admiralvic said:

It's an extremely easy platinum. The only thing stopping me is either something really esoteric or a glitch. Something like you can only have the bark count on day 15 specifically or there is a single item that only appears on day like three that you must obtain to get the trophy.

oh ok, yea i would think there would be little items that may be "missable" i look forward to playing, hopefully a guide comes soon

Most are very easy but I can not work out the Omnivore or A Barking Fox Doesn't Bite Trophy. They are both very missable and the game has no chapter select. 

I've played through the whole game twice and missed them both times. I ate every single bit of food I could find before the game forced me to return to the den. Due to paths been blocked and I have no idea what a Roamer is. 

• Like 1

Can anyone help me with Omnivore (every food) and A Barking Fox Doesn't Bite (barking at the roamer)? These are the last 2 trophies I need for the platinum.

Edit: The thread got restored... weird but okay... guessing I wont be hearing anything about why it was removed in the first place?

Edited by Saxton3234
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, B-I-G-DEVIL said:

Most are very easy but I can not work out the Omnivore or A Barking Fox Doesn't Bite Trophy. They are both very missable and the game has no chapter select. 

I've played through the whole game twice and missed them both times. I ate every single bit of food I could find before the game forced me to return to the den. Due to paths been blocked and I have no idea what a Roamer is. 

The Roamer is the kid who plays guitar that appears sometime. Someone on my channel said they unlocked it in the second area, but I could never get it to register. However, I did get it on day seven. I believe it's the only event for that day and just requires you to go on the pipe. 

As for Omnivore, I strongly believe it is some weird thing that probably only appears once or twice or appears in an unusual place people don't typically go. I tried to do a really deep look on my last run, where I have like 99 percent of a trophy guide done, but whatever it is I missed. But it is probably something like the really hidden mushrooms or the snack bar that only appear in like two spots.

6 hours ago, Admiralvic said:

The Roamer is the kid who plays guitar that appears sometime. Someone on my channel said they unlocked it in the second area, but I could never get it to register. However, I did get it on day seven. I believe it's the only event for that day and just requires you to go on the pipe. 

As for Omnivore, I strongly believe it is some weird thing that probably only appears once or twice or appears in an unusual place people don't typically go. I tried to do a really deep look on my last run, where I have like 99 percent of a trophy guide done, but whatever it is I missed. But it is probably something like the really hidden mushrooms or the snack bar that only appear in like two spots.

Yes, I think it is chapter 7 only. I found them in the woods and end game, but it didn't work for me. Then got it in Chapter 7

• 1 month later...

Here's a little story.

I went into this game open minded expecting it to be awesome and rather cute and i didn't look yet at the trophies or anything else, when i started the game i really loved the artstyle of it but the more i played the more my interest started falling down, the trophies looked easy to me but you know what they say, it might look easy but if you play it then the tables can be flipped easily, you expect this game to have chapter select if something goes wrong or if you miss an trophy but nope, you need to do everything on that same night while keeping your pups alive and watching out for danger and the worst of all is that if something happens (like your pup dies) or you forget something, you can start the whole game again (yes i know you might be safe if you quit to the menu fast and start the night again) but i didn't realize that until later, I literally started the game again thrice and then gave up on this game, because not having chapter select in an 2hour game is kinda shit (yes there are games who also don't have chapter selects in short games) but you would expect this one to have one, the whole game is nicely done and atmosphere is great but when it comes to the combat system or trophies then it falls down for some reason and you might say "oh but try it again and pay attention", sure i can do that but if you think that i will spend 2hours+ each time because i forgot something by accident or let one of my pups die for whatever reason then no thank you.

Who knows, I might try it again sometime if i have the motivation for it.

EDIT: Just like i thought, I gave up on this game too soon and got upset about nothing, Its actually an heartbreaking story and its very well done, love the environment and all the extras, this game really let you see how difficult it is actually to be an Fox in the nature. 

Edited by II-BurnedSins-II
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...