One playthrough IS possible!

BaddBot_

I just finished my second stack of the game, but those wanting to do it all in one playthrough can do it! The only thing I would reccomend is not getting the music sheets in chapter 4 or 6 because that takes quite some time to play through all 8 songs. That can be done after you complete the game in chapter select. 

So you say the Speedrun trophy isn’t as tight as people thought? That’s great and good to know if I go for the second stack.

Little bit of topic, but I do my first playthrough fully blind. In Chapter select, can you see where you are missing collectibles or do I have to remember? Don’t want to open a topic for such a simple questions. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

So you say the Speedrun trophy isn’t as tight as people thought? That’s great and good to know if I go for the second stack.

Little bit of topic, but I do my first playthrough fully blind. In Chapter select, can you see where you are missing collectibles or do I have to remember? Don’t want to open a topic for such a simple questions. 

You have to remember as there is nothing in game to tell you what you are missing. And yes, my fastest playthrough was an hour and 16 minutes

21 minutes ago, unknownds said:

This game have pause option? Do pause stop timer? 

pausing it does NOT work. It still adds to your time.

Yea I've managed 100% in 1 hour 45 mins + the 1 hour sleeping afterwards, shame we can't sleep anywhere before the first pop ;(.

You don't have to listen to the Music Sheets TC, all you do is restart checkpoint after giving each Sheet. That stops the song and spawns you back beside him after giving it!!

Pausing is OK, but any CHECKPOINT RESTARTS will be counted!! The way to avoid restarts adding to the time is to quit to the main menu instead and load from there!!

Don't think there are any other special tips I Iearnt other than those I've just mentioned. Sure there is a nice optimal order to do stuff to save time, but there isn't really much else you can do to save time other than just optimising a little.

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, AIMonster2 said:

Pausing absolutely does work.  My speedrun took almost 3 hours with pause.  I got the trophy.  I also checked the timer every chapter and they matched closely with the speedrun guide, despite me literally pausing and watching the video through before mimicking it every minute.

Also the game does tell you what you are missing with collectibles.  It even highlights which collectibles are in the chapter for the memories that you are missing.  Songs aren't tracked but those are in a single playthrough anyway so as long as you don't turn them in to the musician you keep track easily.  Scratches you can't keep track of that I know of, but there are usually multiple opportunities in a chapter.

dang I was just wrong about everything. I guess I just didnt pay much attention my second playthrough as I was going fast lol

12 hours ago, iCRDT said:

You have to remember as there is nothing in game to tell you what you are missing. And yes, my fastest playthrough was an hour and 16 minutes

pausing it does NOT work. It still adds to your time.

Pausing stops the timer. I did it on ps5 and got the platinum. Pausing sometimes on ps4 version too now, also 2h is more then enough to speedrun through this game. You can even do it in an hour or so if you know where to go and skip dialogues quickly. Enjoyable but easy platinum.