Trophy Thoughts

On 8/15/2022 at 9:50 AM, platinumplayer12 said:

Is there anyway to revert the game to a point before the final hope fragment? My team is not beefy enough to beat monokuma and the other modes are locked because of the damn errors in the menu.

Not that I know of. If you mean with the part with Makoto, just see what happens when Monokuma kills you. Otherwise if you can, put three characters with fighting spirit in your party, and have two of them use the move to recover one person whenever somebody dies in case if one of them gets knocked out before you're able to do it. Level 10 fighting spirit is ideal if you have characters with it. Also, use somebody with high luck to use as your attacker because they can do a decent amount of damage when they land a critical hit even if they will otherwise only do 1 damage. This is the strategy I used to clear floor 200 with relatively weak characters that were doing only 1 damage on the final boss when they weren't landing critical hits, only I had my attacker with electric barrier for that floor, but I don't think it's necessary for the epilogue. Took about 30 minutes but it's doable.

Edited by GoldenHail

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, X-Projectsoul-X said:

I could use some help with the trophy Memories with Everyone. I  have seen every event in the event gallery. All characters have XX/XX done but the trophy itself is not unlocking. @youngcardinals- I see that you unlocked this Trophy, may I ask what I am missing? 

Looks like you've done the story, based on your trophies. I completed the story and then ran around with the U cards farming squares. As long as you see the Monocubs event's before the bonfire event on the last week you should trigger the My Future events. If you're confident everyone has all of their events complete you may have a glitch at my best guess.

27 minutes ago, youngcardinals- said:

Looks like you've done the story, based on your trophies. I completed the story and then ran around with the U cards farming squares. As long as you see the Monocubs event's before the bonfire event on the last week you should trigger the My Future events. If you're confident everyone has all of their events complete you may have a glitch at my best guess.

The only thing I can think of is that I haven't seen all the events where you have to choose from 3 options. I'll go through all the characters in the events list today and look at all the events where you have three options and watch all of them. All future events are already available and seen.

Edited by X-Projectsoul-X

1 hour ago, X-Projectsoul-X said:

The only thing I can think of is that I haven't seen all the events where you have to choose from 3 options. I'll go through all the characters in the events list today and look at all the events where you have three options and watch all of them. All future events are already available and seen.

Close and re-open the game, then use a character card you haven't used before, then land on a friendship square. Trophy popped for me after the event finished.

6 hours ago, X-Projectsoul-X said:

interesting design, it worked. Thank you.

Good to see yours popped today! Good thing @Nicco555 knew what happened.

Any tips for level 198 of the battle tower? I keep getting stuck with the two Monokoppas just healing for 35k every couple of turns and getting nowhere. 

Edited by youngcardinals-

9 hours ago, youngcardinals- said:

Any tips for level 198 of the battle tower? I keep getting stuck with the two Monokoppas just healing for 35k every couple of turns and getting nowhere. 

how much power do you have in total? 
On floor 198 I had 200k+ For floor 198 I used 2 red, 1 blue, 1 green. Reds with Sword Stab and skill up. 
You could also use Zeal for damage improve. And also I had Fighting Spirit and Recover Influence on all characters, all 5 skills maxed out. 

What could help is that a Monokoppa can be put to sleep with lvl 10 sleep.

On 9/7/2022 at 3:18 PM, youngcardinals- said:

What I did for this one was that I just had one character spam level 10 sleep on them while the rest attacked. It also helps to have the one spamming the sleep spell to be slower than the attackers but faster than the Monokoppas since the attackers will wake them up.

10 hours ago, GoldenHail said:

What I did for this one was that I just had one character spam level 10 sleep on them while the rest attacked. It also helps to have the one spamming the sleep spell to be slower than the attackers but faster than the Monokoppas since the attackers will wake them up.

I did finally manage to get around them. Can't remember how, but did it eventually. Sleep never worked for me though.

• 9 months later...

Thanks for all the warnings. I wanted to start this as I like Danganronpa and it's summer now, so might as well play a summer-themed game. I don't mind grinding or lengthy games, but this grind doesn't sound fun at all. I'll just play this some other time when I have less other games to play.