Ni No Kuni (2012)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When i was following this it was coming out at the beginning of 2012 but it must have gotten pushed back... now for the NA version its in Q4 and in EU its Q1 2013... that sucks but its worth the wait...

I think this game will be my most anticipated game this year other than Tales of Graces

Was really looking forward to this sad its got pushed back, hopefully it still releases in the US before the end of the year so at least some can experience this, I can't get this in the UK until 2013 may have to import or something

looking on the bright side... usually when they push back a game that means that they are building more quality into the product... I would rather it be done right instead of rushed...

but im still sad :(

Part of me is disappointed that this game is being pushed back. Part of me is glad because I've got way, way, WAY too many RPGs sitting in front of my PS3 right now and two more on the way (Neptunia Mk2 and Tales of Graces F on pre-order).... so it's going to take me a long, long, LONG time to finish them.

I'm just hoping the end product will be worth the wait.

• Like 1

Part of me is disappointed that this game is being pushed back. Part of me is glad because I've got way, way, WAY too many RPGs sitting in front of my PS3 right now and two more on the way (Neptunia Mk2 and Tales of Graces F on pre-order).... so it's going to take me a long, long, LONG time to finish them.

I'm just hoping the end product will be worth the wait.

Im in the same boat... Reckoning, XIII-2, Neptunia, and Tales... its almost a good thing that it got pushed back because i probably wont be able to play it till Christmas anyway, lol

not to mention that im ordering Eternal Sonata again because it belongs in my collection again... such a great game... I cant believe i sold it...

This is the year of the RPG for me... it will be nice to work on some of my backlog while i wait for Ni No Kuni :)

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Find some really nice Behind the scene's video.

Part 1

Part 2

Also discover that US Wizard Edition will be a little different from EU:

US:

NNK_Lockup_112712_v5_334.jpg

EU

Ni-no-Kuni-Wizards-Edition_.jpg

Pre-order offers:

Amazon (US) - Griffy fimiliar DLC

Gamestop (US) - Steelbook

Amazon (UK) - Griffy and Flutterby fimiliar DLC

PSN Store (EU) - Griffy and Flutterby fimiliar DLC

Lastestly those who buy the Guide will get Gold Hurley Familiar DLC.

Edited by Artemisthemp
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...