Do all the scratches for Territory need to be done on the same playthrough?

Umdytr

I finished the game and went back to the Sewers to scratch the piece of cardboard there, which as far as I can tell was the only location where I didn't scratch on my first run. The trophy didn't pop, however.

Do you need to get all the scratches in one go, or is Chapter Select viable and I just missed something else?

Edited by Umdytr

12 minutes ago, ChoboChocobo said:

Make sure you hit a checkpoint after scratching to save before quitting.

Yeah, this was it.

Had a nagging suspicion that the Rooftops scratch was what messed it up, because on the attempt when I scratched the rug right at the beginning, I remembered getting killed shortly afterwards. So redoing that bit got me the trophy.

Thank you guys for the replies.

• Like 1

It’s funny, it seems everyone missed the one in the sewers (myself included). I guess it was just a bit of a hectic chapter with those things everywhere. I remember rushing through it then realising “oh shit I didn’t scratch!” ?

• Like 2

Funnily enough, I managed to get the sewers one, but didn’t scratch anything when I returned to slums part 2, because as you’re returning to an area you’ve been in before, I didn’t think to scratch something again at that point. So yes, I was also able to achieve it via chapter select.

How to get the Territory Trophy:

1. Do not scratch before you have seen the Chapter Logo and the game has saved (watch the cat icon bottom left) This is especially important in the Midtown Chapter as you can scratch there before the Logo appears!
2. Scratch like a good kitty
3. Continue playing the chapter until you see the next save icon. This usually happens if you pick up items or advance the story.

Chapter Select does work if you follow these guidelines.

Have fun!

• Like 2

On 7/24/2022 at 5:35 AM, Skyrant23 said:

How to get the Territory Trophy:

1. Do not scratch before you have seen the Chapter Logo and the game has saved (watch the cat icon bottom left) This is especially important in the Midtown Chapter as you can scratch there before the Logo appears!
2. Scratch like a good kitty
3. Continue playing the chapter until you see the next save icon. This usually happens if you pick up items or advance the story.

Chapter Select does work if you follow these guidelines.

Have fun!

I happened to scratch in Midtown before getting the Chapter logo for my PS5 playthrough and still got the Territory trophy at the end in Chapter 12.