[Video] 5 Platinum Trophies for Every Type of Gamer. I have a pretty rare trophy in this list. Featuring my rarest and most "godly" platinum.

Haikrazon

39 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

you have a really good voice for narrating videos, I enjoy these kind of videos :)

Thank you so much!! I'm really hoping to make videos that help get new trophy hunters more into the community! I'm always open to ideas and recommendations as well! 

38 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I look forward to seeing more of your content. 

Thank you so much! I'm always open to ideas and recommendations! Or if there's any specific games that people want covered. As long as it's not Diablo 2. lmao! 

1 minute ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Good video :)

I think the music in the intro part is too loud. I like the music but i couldn't understand well what you were saying.

Thank you! And I really appreciate that feedback. I think we overcorrected because we had feedback on the last video saying the audio needed mixed just a bit higher. I promise, we'll find the right middle ground! lol

• Like 1

I would echo the feedback above. You have a great voice for narration and it's great to see a different take on trophy hunting content.

Music at the start was a little loud, but as you say, you're aware and working on that middle ground. I really enjoyed it!

I've given you a sub and I'm looking forward to what you do next.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, youngcardinals- said:

I would echo the feedback above. You have a great voice for narration and it's great to see a different take on trophy hunting content.

Music at the start was a little loud, but as you say, you're aware and working on that middle ground. I really enjoyed it!

I've given you a sub and I'm looking forward to what you do next.

Thank you so much! I never would have thought that finding a proper audio mix would be one of the hardest parts! lol. but I really appreciate it! I figured we have plenty of guides and walkthroughs already, but I need to know how something feels when deciding on a new plat! I am uploading at least weekly so definitely let me know if you have any suggestions or recommendations! 

1 hour ago, LukeTheGooner said:

keep posting them in this thread :)

Absolutely! I'm gonna try to weave these in between the platinum overview videos as well! 

11 minutes ago, ShinigamiSensei- said:

As others already said, music was a little loud at the start, but i really enjoyed your video so i'll be waiting for the next one. keep going! :popcorn:

Thank you so much! I promise, we'll nail the next one! Once we have a "too quiet" and a "too loud" we can only fall in the middle I hope. lol. 

Thank you guys so much for the support and the kindness by the way! It's nice to see some friendliness in the community! Other places to post aren't quite as friendly. lol!

• Like 1