Hello World!

IzzyJohnno

Hello everybody, my name is Ian (Ianisonline) and I'd like to take a minute just sitting right there and tell you some stuff about me:

Things I am:

-A retro games enthusiast

-A retro console collector

-A drummer

-Interested in computers

Things I am not:

-An advocator of the 3DS

-A trophy hunter

-An illegal immigrant

I am a pretty cool guy once you get to know me and can be quite funny at times :)

If you want some sort of nickname to call me on here, call me "EEEN" spelt exactly like that, caps and all.

Thanks

-Ian

Welcome! How long have you been playing drums? I recently started to pick it up and am having a blast with it. My primary instrument would have to be acoustic guitar but, drums are so fun!

I have a 8-piece Yamaha Custom Maple kit with a simple zildjian cymbal pack (1 ride, hi-hats, 2 crash). I probably should have gone electric but, this kit is gorgeous!

@bmj

I've been playing for a year or so now, my kit is a pretty crappy cheap set which I've put new heads on so it doesn't sound too bad.

That's great! So we are both pretty new at it. Honestly, RockBand pushed me over the edge and solidified the fact that I had to have drums, haha. I've always been interested but, never really had the chance to play until I got RockBand.

That's great! So we are both pretty new at it. Honestly, RockBand pushed me over the edge and solidified the fact that I had to have drums, haha. I've always been interested but, never really had the chance to play until I got RockBand.

Yeah, RockBand was one of the main reasons why I got properly into drums. I had always been interested in them as a kid and thought there was no better time than the present to actually start learning.

• 1 month later...