Rampages Absolute Idiotic

HamiTosh

How in Gods in name am I supposed to finish these damn rampages IF either not enough enemies spawning or they spawn 5 at once who gun me down, paired with the absolute stoneage,clunky controls it seems to br mainly pure luck to get these done.

As much as I am a GTA Fan I gotta say this game didnt age well and is absolutely questionable

GTA3 still is my favorite GTA ever.
Sure you have to do everything in a specific order or it becomes insanely difficult, but everything is easily doable.
Just turn around enough so enemies can spawn behing you en keep your distance from them. I never struggled with timing in these challanges, so don't rush it too much.

There is an exploit where if you get a one star wanted level and let a single cop chase you, the gang members will ignore you, just make sure to keep the cop chasing you alive and spam the jump button so he doesn't land his hits on you. The exploit is almost a necessity if you progressed into the story and let the gangs have better weapons, especially the spaghetti mafia.

Have you tried using the tank method? Any Rampage that doesn't require headshots can be completed with a tank. I read this elsewhere and it's true. The only time I used this was the one on Shoreside Vale where you have to kill enemies with a flamethrower. I kept dying and simply couldn't do it legit so I had to do it that way.

30 minutes ago, MrGarland said:

Have you tried using the tank method? Any Rampage that doesn't require headshots can be completed with a tank. I read this elsewhere and it's true. The only time I used this was the one on Shoreside Vale where you have to kill enemies with a flamethrower. I kept dying and simply couldn't do it legit so I had to do it that way.

won cheat corrupt the save file?

38 minutes ago, HamiTosh said:

13 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Yes but you can get a tank in Staunton Island. It's in the base where you can buy the rocket launcher and minigun too

You have to finish all story missions first to unlock acces to the tank, available at Phil's depot. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, quadboy_007 said:

You have to finish all story missions first to unlock acces to the tank, available at Phil's depot. 

Ah, thank u, so save rampages for later.

Guess I cant complete the game without a guide as there is so many variables to consider.

No wonder that I left this game at 1% for 3 years?

On 28.07.2022 at 0:08 PM, HamiTosh said:

Nope. Only a few specific cheats in GTA 3 cannot be turned off and are preserved in savefile (e.g., peds riot).

Besides Phil’s place there’s also an option to hijack tank from army at 6-star wanted level (available after “A Drop in the Ocean” story mission).

Edited by Se7en

• 3 months later...
On 28.7.2022 at 9:21 AM, quadboy_007 said:

GTA3 still is my favorite GTA ever.
Sure you have to do everything in a specific order or it becomes insanely difficult, but everything is easily doable.
Just turn around enough so enemies can spawn behing you en keep your distance from them. I never struggled with timing in these challanges, so don't rush it too much.

I try that but with the aiming in the original I struggle to effectively shoot anyone. I get like 5 enemies and then I run from the enemies because there are too many and eventually get gunned down. Maybe I suck at the controls but it's absolutely terrible for me