LocoRoco Midnight Carnival free for PS Plus

Must have claimed LocoRoco Cocoreccho! (PS3) on PlayStation Plus in May 2016 (Essential Tier subscribers). If you didn't do that, it is still available for Premium subscribers regardless.
Sorry I couldn't really find any other section more appropriate to post this in...

Edited by whittle181

24 minutes ago, whittle181 said:

Must have claimed LocoRoco Cocoreccho! (PS3) on PlayStation Plus in May 2016.

This is incorrect. As Alos88 said, it's free for premium members. It's within the classics catalogue and has been available since 19th July.

Unless you're saying if you're not a premium member, but claimed Cocoreccho! in 2016, you can still claim it? I couldn't verify that though as I'm on premium and never claimed that game then.

10 minutes ago, Alos88 said:

along with another PSP title I don't quite remember the name of

No Heroes Allowed.

Neither game has trophies, which is why they don't have pages here.

Edited by Nauticus87
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nauticus87 said:

This is incorrect. As Alos88 said, it's free for premium members. It's within the classics catalogue and has been available since 19th July.

Unless you're saying if you're not a premium member, but claimed Cocoreccho! in 2016, you can still claim it? I couldn't verify that though as I'm on premium and never claimed that game then.

No Heroes Allowed.

Neither game has trophies, which is why they don't have pages here.

That's exactly what I'm saying, I'll specify in main post.

7 minutes ago, jpwbjpwb said:

I claimed Cocoreccho! back in the day, but cannot claim this. It appears you are incorrect that this can be claimed by non premium members.

Strange, it's showing as 'free' for me in the store. I have no interest whatsoever in this game so I know it isn't a case of 'mistakenly previously purchased.'
Worth remembering that it is Midnight Carnival that's free, not LocoRoco Cocoreccho!  which I think is a different game entirely.

Edited by whittle181

These games are Free if you bought it previously... Are your sure you didn't buy it back on the PS3/PSP/PSVita Stores? I don't remember buying it though (definitely grabbed the Demo though) but I probably did, I have yet to Upgrade to PS+ Deluxe because of everything being Free for me so far ?‍♂️

32 minutes ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

These games are Free if you bought it previously... Are your sure you didn't buy it back on the PS3/PSP/PSVita Stores? I don't remember buying it though (definitely grabbed the Demo though) but I probably did, I have yet to Upgrade to PS+ Deluxe because of everything being Free for me so far ?‍♂️

100% sure this game is shit lol. Similar with Syphon Filter / Abe's Odyssey / Resident Evil Director's Cut, all emulations went 'free' after being released for plus in 2010/2011. 

Edited by whittle1