Finding First Item Trophy?

DrakeHellsing

I'm not sure what's supposed to be counting as "items". But I've picked up different items now, salves, tablets, mushrooms, yet the trophy for finding my first item while exploring hasn't unlocked yet. So, not sure why that is, if it's glitching out, or if it's something else I need to do for it to count.

13 minutes ago, Sanevin said:

This unlocked for me when I used my phone to click on a "glitchy" spot during exploration, and it gave me an item.

Ah okay. I'll have to try that one. I haven't used the phone as much in the game, save for story missions (and once in exploration, which only resulted in a fight against a monster).

But I didn't know you could use the phone for items too. I'm in part 2 at the moment, so I guess I have a while to go until the end, so getting 100 items hopefully shouldn't be too grindy then.

5 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah okay. I'll have to try that one. I haven't used the phone as much in the game, save for story missions (and once in exploration, which only resulted in a fight against a monster).

But I didn't know you could use the phone for items too. I'm in part 2 at the moment, so I guess I have a while to go until the end, so getting 100 items hopefully shouldn't be too grindy then.

can confirm. just got it using phone exploring gym.

Question. how do i change digimon? i have agumon but want to switch to guillmon. How do i set him as my guy?

EDIT: Nvm. it let me pick in the next battle

Edited by Infected Elite

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2022 at 5:11 AM, Charly_Py said:

How do I get Item master trophy? Im on my second playthrough... and Im pretty sure I hace found more than 100 items already... always using the camera and spaming L1 button across every location and Still no trophy

I just got it early on a second playthrough, so it's cumulative across playthroughs. Keep going and you'll get it!