toxic influence

melodicmizery

8 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

the description is kind of confusing, does the same enemy have to kill 5 people himself? 

Nope (thenk de lort).. it's cumulative. It'd be great to have one person kill two enemies but its rare they kill one with efficiency. Enemies are also not guaranteed to turn against their own. Happy hunting

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Princejeffy said:

Nope (thenk de lort).. it's cumulative. It'd be great to have one person kill two enemies but its rare they kill one with efficiency. Enemies are also not guaranteed to turn against their own. Happy hunting

thanks, ended up getting it almost right after this post. i swear these forums are like magic sometimes lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, dj_lalle said:

If it had to be the same guy killing 5 before dying oh my holy Thor, I would have been crying in the corner.

getting one enemy to kill another was ‘hard’ enough, so im happy its cumulative 1f605.png

at one point i was starting to think that was the issue b4. i was thinking this is going to be fkn impossible lol

On 8/9/2022 at 1:58 AM, melodicmizery said:

thanks, ended up getting it almost right after this post. i swear these forums are like magic sometimes lol

It's not just these forums I've found that anytime I get so frustrated I complain to someone or fold and ask for help whatever the problem is it just works out after a other try or 3

• Like 2