flagged games

iciih

hello I would like an explanation on a situation that happened to me basically I connected to the site for the first time I saw that I had one or two games that were marked suddenly I wanted to remove them to be in the world ranking and when I removed them I still did not appear and even now having removed even several to see if it was not just a bug and well it does not work I do not see myself anywhere

4 minutes ago, Ah72__ said:

hello I would like an explanation on a situation that happened to me basically I connected to the site for the first time I saw that I had one or two games that were marked suddenly I wanted to remove them to be in the world ranking and when I removed them I still did not appear and even now having removed even several to see if it was not just a bug and well it does not work I do not see myself anywhere

You either didn’t hide the flagged games of have more than the two allowed to be hidden and remain on the leaderboards. 

Read the pinned posts here for more info:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/5239-flagged-game-disputes/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HelluvaLoonaBoss said:

En parcourant votre liste, je vois plus que 2 jeux trichés.

Sooo vous serez coincé à ne pas apparaître dans le classement. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Soit vous n'avez pas masqué les jeux signalés, soit vous avez plus que les deux autorisés à être masqués et vous restez dans les classements. 

Lisez les messages épinglés ici pour plus d'informations :

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/5239-flagged-game-disputes/

hi m8 i have like 20 games with auto popped trophies and i'm disgusted that it rots ALL my ranking I would have liked to be able to remove them all and appear in the world ranking

6 minutes ago, HelluvaLoonaBoss said:

Looking through your list I see more than just 2 cheated games.

Sooo you'll be stuck not appearing on the leaderboard.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yep (poop moment) :/

15 minutes ago, Ah72__ said:

i have like 20 games with auto popped trophies

At a quick glance, it's 50+. Your only option for getting on the leaderboard is to start a new account.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Helyx said:

At a quick glance, it's 50+. Your only option for getting on the leaderboard is to start a new account.

52 :/

9 minutes ago, Smashero said:

If you would like to appear on the leaderboard, you have to start a new account. This one is simply filled with hacked PS3/PSV trophies.

so if it's just hacked trophies on this profiles why are you in the rank ?

2 minutes ago, Ah72__ said:

52 :/

why hasn't your profile been auto-deleted by the site at this point wtf

4 minutes ago, Smashero said:

C'est une très bonne question ! Laisse-moi penser.

HM hm...

Merde, je ne sais pas ! Tu penses que je ne devrais pas l'être ?

idk man it's not my job   i think you just troll me or something like that

Naaah. Ok, I think we can stop here, obviously case can be closed, just waiting for final statement from CRT. 

No need for further pointless comments like mine (don't go this way).

You're the one trolling here.

a simple observation and we find evidence of the illegitimacy of your account, the same is not true for Smashero.

• 3 months later...

Hi i have a questions i have played gta 4 online in a session multiplayer and a guy give me all the trophies i  don't know him and for black ops 2 too same situations how can i delete this of my flagged games or challenge, appeal them  ?

Hi i have a questions i have played gta 4 online in a session multiplayer and a guy give me all the trophies i  don't know him and for black ops 2 too same situations how can i delete this of my flagged games or challenge, appeal them  ?

8 minutes ago, Ah72__ said:

You were already told where you can find this information: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/125964-flagged-games-but/?do=findComment&comment=2549924

You can hide up to two flagged games and rejoin the leaderboards by following the instructions here:

You can try to dispute (however both your situations are clearly against leaderboard rules: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/52663-what-constitutes-a-flag/) following this:

When you log in on the main page you will be presented with your flag message, instructions, and a link to start your Dispute.

• Like 1

hi i have 3 games that are flagged and i can't dispute or report it. All of this game have unlock glitched trophies platinum but i didn't ask for it (multiple guys give me i don't know how) my flagged games are Gran Turismo 5, Gta V Ps3 and Black ops 2 can someone help ? i have read all topic about this file