DLC 4 is here

Smashero

Of course - same crappy system again, nothing new.

Btw. small question, but most probably answer is "no": can those DLCs be played in coop? I still didn't beat the DLC3 boss on lvl4...

Edited by Smashero
Typos

DLC 4 is a steaming pile of lazy asset flipped crap, just like the other 3. Also, I haven't tried the new class yet, because I have a build that works so have no interest in changing it out. Hopefully, support will be dropped for this game very soon so I can uninstall it and reclaim some Hard Drive space to install something that's actually good.

On 11/08/2022 at 8:02 PM, Smashero said:

Of course - same crappy system again, nothing new.

Btw. small question, but most probably answer is "no": can those DLCs be played in coop? I still didn't beat the LDC3 boss on lvl4...

Yes but only if you don't use the offline exploit to bypass the time lock on Difficulties 2-4.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Yes but only if you don't use the offline exploit to bypass the time lock on Difficulties 2-4.

Seems obvious, since you have to be online ;) and since 4 weeks from releasing DLC 3 passed already, so there is a chance that I can find somebody for it.

Perfect! Thanks for the info!

Ah and good point: shall be mentioned again, that while playing offline there is an exploit allowing you to kill the boss an all 4 levels without waiting 4 weeks to unlock the last one

(just turn the Internet connection off before starting the game).

• Like 1

I have to say, the dlc I Got in bl3 there was actually story and fun to play, so these ‘dlc’ are honestly something that should have been apart of the main game and not something they charge people for, feel like they have ripped me off with a half assed dlc kinda dissapointed not gonna lie…

These dlc expansions feels like a copy paste job, loved the main game, but these dlc expansions have taken my overall experience down a notch

Edited by dj_lalle

Out of the 4 DLCs, 3 is the least awful but still pretty bad. As for the worst one, it's a toss up between 1 & 4, because both are lazy in their design but ultimately, I have to give it to no4, because not only has virtually every asset been flipped from the main game, one of the 2 bosses has been ripped straight out of the main story, renamed and dumped into this DLC - you even fight and kill it in the same way!

Personally, I can't recommend anyone buy this Season Pass until it goes down to £5 at the bare minimum, because there's nowhere near enough content to justify picking it up at full price.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

13 minutes ago, DiscoKing said:

What do I do in second room? “Defeat enemies and their standard 0/5” there’s nothing to beat?

If you've circled the entire map and nothing has spawned, all you can do is quit and restart the DLC from scratch :(. I had to restart, because the second Standard didn't spawn so there was nothing to destroy :(.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2022 at 5:54 AM, lemaestre said:

For ps5 Version if you Upload a ps4 char that played level 3 of a dlc and unlocked Level 4 but did not complete it you can earn both trophies on ps5 with that char clearing only level 4 

See, I did this method, but completed them with a PS4 character, uploaded my save, and after attempting the highest level (with the character with the completed quests), the trophies never popped for me, despite being on the highest difficulty. This is honestly a dumb concept so now I have to redo this on an alternate character - JUST for these trophies to pop, which is so stupid. I did not have this issue with the first DLC as all that was needed was a simple character save upload and the trophies popped - no problem.