Easier plat since there are now bot games?

39 minutes ago, Joepelus said:

See title, did the plat get easier since there are now bot games available?

yeah of course but there are some people in those bot games usually.  Most times there will be between 10 to 20 real players.  But yeah it's easier to beat 20 or so people than 100.  Game is fun though i really enjoyed it.

Do you mean the AI Training? You seem to be limited to only being able to play 10 of those matches, and it automatically disappears if you finish all 3 missions (win a game, get 5 kills, and drive 100m). You could prolong it by never driving a vehicle, but I don't know exactly if you earn trophies for the AI Training. There seems to be another mode called Casual mode, which is 12 human players versus 88 bots, but you're only allowed to play that 3 times a day.

It would seem basically the same as before those modes were added. The bots are just as dumb as before and that casual mode would have less players than the normal mode, and a good chance you'd be in a squad of decent players (unless you solo queue). 3 matches a day means it might take longer if you only stick to casual.

• 4 weeks later...
On 14. 8. 2022 at 9:06 PM, Caesar Clown said:

Do you mean the AI Training? You seem to be limited to only being able to play 10 of those matches, and it automatically disappears if you finish all 3 missions (win a game, get 5 kills, and drive 100m). You could prolong it by never driving a vehicle, but I don't know exactly if you earn trophies for the AI Training. There seems to be another mode called Casual mode, which is 12 human players versus 88 bots, but you're only allowed to play that 3 times a day.

It would seem basically the same as before those modes were added. The bots are just as dumb as before and that casual mode would have less players than the normal mode, and a good chance you'd be in a squad of decent players (unless you solo queue). 3 matches a day means it might take longer if you only stick to casual.

You can play 3x casual per day as you said, an then try your luck in solo/duo/squad normal modes. There are bots too, but not in that quantity as in casual (88). Still, manageabele.

On 14. 8. 2022 at 6:45 PM, Joepelus said:

See title, did the plat get easier since there are now bot games available?

Overall, I think its not hard platinum, and I enjoyed it mostly (only few of those trophies were somewhat difficult).

Especially one - get in the car with the enemy - is crazy, because you can pull it off with pure luck, or with some rookie, when camping nearby a car. But you can get help, like trying to join solo queues together with a friend, and then finding each other on map, and hopping in car together. Technically, somebody can call that teaming, or whatever, but just for this purpose I dont find it cheating, or teaming.

All other trophies were completely fine when doing solo (or joining random teammates, when going for duo and squad chicken dinner).

If you will need help with that car trophy, send me a PM, I am still playing and enjoying the game, even after the platinum.

Edited by Broxym

• 3 months later...

Kicked the Platinum now, kill farming is super easy With the casual Mode.

you can easily get 15+ Kills per Game which Equals to around 50 per day.

for the vehicle With Enemy trophy just try to Play Squads and drop afar from big cities and watch where ppl drop.

just Camp behind a car, Done!

dont try to force the trophy Too much.

you could try getting Into with an enemy if they try roadkill you and Crash Into a tree/rock for example.

for Grenade kills just knock ppl in squads and finish them With Nades.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, I_Kaoji_I said:

Must the kill trophys done in one season? I have 400 kills in season 8 , count them too? Or starts every season from 0?

Nope it takes over to the next season i did the first plat over 4 seasons and did the NA version in 1 season :D

So its fine. You can track your stats if you are not sure. and see what you did for the season you choose

Ok cool :)

26 minutes ago, PuRiZo-_- said:

Nope it takes over to the next season i did the first plat over 4 seasons and did the NA version in 1 season :D

So its fine. You can track your stats if you are not sure. and see what you did for the season you choose

Ok cool thanks :) but when i go to the weapon stats they call me 0 kills. But in the stats for season stand 400 kill

2 hours ago, PuRiZo-_- said:

to make things sure stick to 1 mode fpp/tpp and check ur past seasons :)

if you got 0 kills in season 23 eg check if u did on 22 then check 21 etc. go through all modes like solo/duo/squads

Yeah but weapon stats says 0 kills with any weapon so its seems that my kills in season 8 dont counts... i have the level from the weapons but not the kills

Edited by I_Kaoji_I

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, DamonDestroys_04 said:

is this still achievable? i have got around 20 hours played and have made decent progress on most of the kill challenges but i still haven't ever found a crossbow.

I got this platinum pretty recently (June this year) so I would assume not much has changed since then. 
The crossbow is extremely rare and I only ever found 4 or 5