1.07 Update

EmperorZetta

25 minutes ago, EmperorZetta said:

New update for this game started downloading this morning. I don't have access to patch notes on PS5 (thanks Sony), can we confirm that Sovereign of Eggs has been fixed?

You should be able to view patch notes for PS4 games on PS5, it can only be viewed if the game is on your homescreen, not if you are looking from your library. Of course, it's possible the developers didn't add any. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Computer_Cat said:

You should be able to view patch notes for PS4 games on PS5, it can only be viewed if the game is on your homescreen, not if you are looking from your library. Of course, it's possible the developers didn't add any. 

Gotcha. I checked and unfortunately it's just "various bug fixes and improvements". Hopefully they finally fixed it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EmperorZetta said:

New update for this game started downloading this morning. I don't have access to patch notes on PS5 (thanks Sony), can we confirm that Sovereign of Eggs has been fixed?

I downloaded the update, played the game today, and got it! I am brand new to the game and only started playing yesterday. Is it the one for having 50 eggs? 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, EmperorZetta said:

Yep! Sounds like it was fixed.

That’s relieving to hear. Either way I bought this up in the Team17 and Veewo discord servers, and submitted a support ticket. 

A Team17 community staff said they’re going to bring it up to the devs for confirmation on whether it’s fixed or not. 

Main Author of the guide here, when originally looking into the bugged trophy i talked with the Devs on the discord and they said it was a known bug, and it was fixed in the next patch that came out on PC.  I still need to find the time to confirm 100% hence why no update. but unless team 17 has messed something up it should be patched as the game is now up to par with the PC version and it is patched on PC

• Like 1