Trophy Thoughts?

Viking_God_Thor

On 30/08/2022 at 2:50 PM, LuckySIime said:

yeah its most efficient way for plat since it saves u doing the whole soul matrix twice and some of the requests again also remember true end on 2nd playthrough as well also on ng+ try to keep the soul level as even as possible across all characters as its kinda tight to get all to 200 in ng+ its doable but may need a 3rd playthrough if not careful enough

Do you need to get them all to 200? Trophy is for beating one characters Soul Matrix or is there something else tied to beating them? Demon fusion, commander skill, etc.

Edit: nvm I didn't realise you had posted a trophy guide! Demon compendium it is.

Shouldn't be too difficult anyways I'm finishing the game at 105/109/121

Edited by Gundam-J25

The DLC Lost Numbers seems to give some Soul Level too (only done the first bits of it, but I noticed at least 1 hangout event based off it).

As for Soul Matrix... do you get to keep the skills from it for NG+? If so then it wouldn't be a complete waste. I'm doing the game on Hard too so I really can't afford to waste the extra skills, XP, and materials gotten from the Soul Matrix. For those wondering about how Hard is. Normal encounters should continue to pose no real problem (not a joke, but shouldn't be hard), but the boss fights can certainly be a problem. Risky enemies on Hard are tough as they're going to be significantly higher level then you, Soul Matrix bosses (optional and floor ones) tend to have gimmicks that can be a problem if you don't have the correct set up. No idea how the DLC mode Very Hard is but if I had to guess it is just Hard but you can't use items which just means you got to make sure demons have aliment healing and revival. On top of that if you have the DLC Lost Numbers the missions for it are significantly higher level then whatever level you'll be when they become available so if you intend to do them as soon as they become available then make sure to at least do all the other available optional stuff first which should level you about enough to be able to do Lost Numbers.

Been frustrated at times on Hard especially as I've tackled some fights I really should have just left for later, but I've overall enjoyed it. Something I've noticed on hard is that unlike in other Megaten games where the aim/dodge buff is king, it ain't so much here. You'll usually get more use out of the defence buff. Exceptions of course, one of the DLC fights for example seems to very much require you to buff your evasion and debuff their aim to get past, and if enemies buff/debuff aim/dodge then you better fix that up as you are far more likely to miss than enemies are when under such conditions. 

• 2 weeks later...