Trophy Thoughts?

Viking_God_Thor

Can anybody tell me if you can transfer your savefile from ps4 to ps5 to autopop the trophies?
I am unsure if I want to buy just the ps5 version on disc or the digital version with the ps4/ ps5 stack.

I am a fan of the franchise since the old snes games and I like to have both stacks if possible.

25 minutes ago, LuckySIime said:

i have the plat and its not to bad takes around 70 hours and the compendium in this game is alot smaller then the other games also will need 2 or 3 playthroughs depending on how you do things but each ng+ playthrough will take around 3-4 hours with skipping text one huge tip i can give is

MAKE SURE TO GET SOUL LEVEL 100 ON ALL CHARACTERS in the first playthrough other wise you wont get the true ending

Is anything missable other than that soul level 100 thing?

And is getting level 100 on all characters something that's easy to not complete or the kind of thing that if you're paying attention it won't be an issue?

Also, do you know if you need to play the entire game on hard difficultly or can you change that just before the final battle?

49 minutes ago, LuckySIime said:

i have the plat and its not to bad takes around 70 hours and the compendium in this game is alot smaller then the other games also will need 2 or 3 playthroughs depending on how you do things but each ng+ playthrough will take around 3-4 hours with skipping text one huge tip i can give is

MAKE SURE TO GET SOUL LEVEL 100 ON ALL CHARACTERS in the first playthrough other wise you wont get the true ending

Thank you for the advice!

Soul level raises if I be nice to my Party members and do their dungeons? 

Is there a Time limit or something like in persona?

Thank you!

57 minutes ago, LuckySIime said:

Hello, thanks for the info!
How come you say you make it to soul level 100 in the first playthrough? Is it not reported in NG + or can it be done afterwards?

13 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

Hello, thanks for the info!
How come you say you make it to soul level 100 in the first playthrough? Is it not reported in NG + or can it be done afterwards?

it can be done afterwards in any playthrough its just to get the best ending in the first playthrough ?

18 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

How hard was the final battle on hard?

its not to bad once u have the best demons and are high level i beat it first try after getting level 90 and using the best setup possible

22 minutes ago, Viking_God_Thor said:

Thank you for the advice!

Soul level raises if I be nice to my Party members and do their dungeons? 

Is there a Time limit or something like in persona?

Thank you!

its a bit different to persona you get it from certain choices in the story and by doing bar events with your party members if you are constantly checking to see if there is new events at the bar you should have no trouble getting them to 100 also if you really dont care at all about getting the best ending in the first playthrough just do it in the second playthrough as each ng+ up to ng+ 3 will keep increasing the amount of soul level you get so you can raise it faster which will be needed for getting to the flooe 5 of everyones soul matrix which requires 200 on every party member which is impossible in your first playthrough (i have tried) since you unlock demons for the compendium on the bottom of each of there floor 5s

i do have a trophy guide in the works as well idk when it will be out but hopefully close to release

Edited by LuckySIime
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, LuckySIime said:

Is there any references to the first soul hackers? I played the first one a bit on 3DS but I never finished it.

5 hours ago, LuckySIime said:

Do you know how long it takes to get 2M yen?

Hi there, 

still deciding which edition to get, is it helpful to get the digital and or deluxe edition for the extra demons, or are they only useful at the start ? And nothing to OP in the extra goods you receive ? 

22 minutes ago, Qralj said:

Hi there, 

still deciding which edition to get, is it helpful to get the digital and or deluxe edition for the extra demons, or are they only useful at the start ? And nothing to OP in the extra goods you receive ? 

I personally think the "day 1 dlc" is a straight up scam half of this crap shouldn't even be dlc pulling demons like mara, masakado and fucking satan which are some of the most important demons in the series and shoving them behind a paywall is so BS but the "story dlc" is decent enough it's not really a story though just extra requests and a superboss at the end

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LuckySIime said:

I personally think the "day 1 dlc" is a straight up scam half of this crap shouldn't even be dlc pulling demons like mara, masakado and fucking satan which are some of the most important demons in the series and shoving them behind a paywall is so BS but the "story dlc" is decent enough it's not really a story though just extra requests and a superboss at the end

I see, the usual crap the hehe, thanks for answering! 

On 8/24/2022 at 0:28 AM, LuckySIime said:

why the multiple playthrough? Is it due to number of different endings? Can it be save scummed if ever?

8 minutes ago, noyram23 said:

why the multiple playthrough? Is it due to number of different endings? Can it be save scummed if ever?

nah its not due endings its cos u need 200 soul level on all charecters to get to soul matrix 5f which is impossible in playthrough 1 since u can barelu get 100 in playthrough 1 soul level increases at a faster rate in ng+ so its doable there

6 hours ago, LuckySIime said:

nah its not due endings its cos u need 200 soul level on all charecters to get to soul matrix 5f which is impossible in playthrough 1 since u can barelu get 100 in playthrough 1 soul level increases at a faster rate in ng+ so its doable there

Thanks! Grats on the plat btw