Trophy Thoughts?

Viking_God_Thor

43 minutes ago, TalalHmd said:

Since soul level increases at a faster rate in ng+, does that mean that it's faster to get the true ending in playthrough 2 or 3 instead of grinding in the first playthrough? 

faster in 2  and 3 playthrough 2 increases by 2x playthrough 3 increses by 3x better to leave most side content to the second playthrough so u dont gotta repeat stuff

28 minutes ago, BaseDS said:

@LuckySIime Do you know if the transfer also works from PS5 to PS4? Congrats on the plat.

thanks and yeah it pulls the save off of the ssd so u just press download ps4 save and everything will autopop on the menu

Edited by LuckySIime
  • Like 2

Does anyone else think that the tile art is a bit disappointing?

I know it's just a minor thing, but I wish the developers would at least put some effort into it, given that the game will most likely be an aesthetically pleasing one.

I would have liked it if it looked something like this.

6Pto3Gy.png

Edited by SirRubin
  • Like 3

Hey guys, anyone here tried both PS4 and PS5 versions? I am considering getting it and wondered which version to play. 

I prefer to play better version of the game especially if it has dualsense implementation and better framerate, but if PS4 and PS5 versions are nearly identical with only maybe resolution boost I might go with PS4 and autopop. 

Thank you in advance for any response~ 

55 minutes ago, ArtMontef said:

Hey guys, anyone here tried both PS4 and PS5 versions? I am considering getting it and wondered which version to play. 

I prefer to play better version of the game especially if it has dualsense implementation and better framerate, but if PS4 and PS5 versions are nearly identical with only maybe resolution boost I might go with PS4 and autopop. 

Thank you in advance for any response~ 

According to someone who played both versions on ps5:

ps4 ver: 1080p/30fps/slower loading times

ps5 ver: has graphics mode and performance mode/can run at 60 fps with performance mode

9 hours ago, Mirrors1118 said:

ps5 ver: has graphics mode and performance mode/can run at 60 fps with performance mode

Thank you alot

Anyone knows if game uses any dualsense features? ?

9 hours ago, Mirrors1118 said:

Do we know the specifics of PS5's modes? Is graphics mode using an unlocked frame rate, what resolution is performance mode on?

10 minutes ago, ArtMontef said:

Thank you alot

Anyone knows if game uses any dualsense features? 1f914.png

As far as I can tell, it's vanilla vibrations. They didn't even implement HDR which is a missed opportunity for Ringo's colour palette.

On 23/08/2022 at 3:02 PM, DesmaBR said:

Glad there's a trophy for at least beating the final boss on hard.

Hope SMT V has those trophies for it's final and secret bosses

Do you have hope that SMT V will come to PS4/PS5 consoles? Any information about this?

On 26.08.2022 at 6:49 PM, Neme-ita said:

Mate ALWAYS PS5 version and performance mode 60 fps is a game change on console and finally every game have this options. 

Sure, but there are games that run well in backwards compatibility on PS5, hence my questions. If both versions would run at 60fps there wouldn't be that much difference, especially since I don't care much about resolution. 

But if ps4 version is 30fps only I'll stick to PS5 version, shame there is no haptic feedback :( I like dualsense features more than 90% of people

19 hours ago, regislc30 said:

Do you have hope that SMT V will come to PS4/PS5 consoles? Any information about this?

It was on the Nvidia leak, so it will probably at least be announced for PC's later on.

Game came out in November for the Switch, and it's most likely on a 1 year exclusivity deal. They'll prolly announce it for other platforms later

Edited by DesmaBR

In the guide it says automapping is one of the things that gets carried over. Does that mean in NG+ all the maps (and portals) start filled out if you already did so previously?

So thoroughly uncovering every dungeon isn't just wasted effort that you'd just have repeat in NG+?

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

In the guide it says automapping is one of the things that gets carried over. Does that mean in NG+ all the maps (and portals) start filled out if you already did so previously?

So thoroughly uncovering every dungeon isn't just wasted effort that you'd just have repeat in NG+?

the maps will show but the sad thing about this is you can't just teleport anywhere you want from the start you will still need to go to the portals again this counts towards the 70 portal trophy as well if you miss it in your first playthrough 

2 hours ago, Viking_God_Thor said:

The guide says, i should do the side stuff in my 2nd playthrough. It makea sense, so i dont have to do all things twice. But, am I underleveled if i skip all things?

you shouldn't be to underleveled there are risky enemies as well which scale by level that you can fight as well for xp as well they give alot 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, LuckySIime said:

you shouldn't be to underleveled there are risky enemies as well which scale by level that you can fight as well for xp as well they give alot 

Allright, thanks a ton. 

So it is best to "rush" the main story and do all things like requests and soulmatrix in NG+.

6 hours ago, Viking_God_Thor said:

Allright, thanks a ton. 

So it is best to "rush" the main story and do all things like requests and soulmatrix in NG+.

yeah its most efficient way for plat since it saves u doing the whole soul matrix twice and some of the requests again also remember true end on 2nd playthrough as well also on ng+ try to keep the soul level as even as possible across all characters as its kinda tight to get all to 200 in ng+ its doable but may need a 3rd playthrough if not careful enough

Edited by LuckySIime
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LuckySIime said:

yeah its most efficient way for plat since it saves u doing the whole soul matrix twice and some of the requests again also remember true end on 2nd playthrough as well also on ng+ try to keep the soul level as even as possible across all characters as its kinda tight to get all to 200 in ng+ its doable but may need a 3rd playthrough if not careful enough

If in the first run it is possible to make 100,100,100 I think it is enough to play the same way (also skipping various quests) it should be possible to reach 200 with all three since you have double the points right? ?