Saudi Drift Trophy Guide (3 Minutes For 100%) [Video]

GothGirlMaxine

Welcome to my quick guide for Saudi Drift! 

Saudi Drift is available now for £15.99, it has 4 trophies and you can earn all 4 quickly and easily by following this video guide! 

The path I took in the video is one I felt was convenient and easy to follow. 

I’d recommend going for the gym trophy last as you might fall through the gym floor and be forced to quit back to the main menu. 

The controls are very odd, but hold R1 to move/drive forwards and hold R2 to move/drive backwards. It’s a very strange control scheme, but the game is short so it’s not too bad. 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, GAchievements said:

Just a few copyright infringements in this one lmao

If you're referring to the GTA stuff in the video, I edited that in. The "wasted" part at the end was mostly cos of how the character fell through the floor lmao.

35 minutes ago, Miles-MHunter said:

RiP to everyone, who spent 15$ on this

RIP to me then.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

If you're referring to the GTA stuff in the video, I edited that in. The "wasted" part at the end was mostly cos of how the character fell through the floor lmao.

Possibly.

I was thinking those cars are being used without permission and I swore I seen the symbols on the front of them, so they are clear rip offs.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

I was thinking those cars are being used without permission and I swore I seen the symbols on the front of them, so they are clear rip offs.

Oh yeah, that happens in all the games like this one, but the car I used in the video for example, the Hyundai logo was just flipped around. The previous game they released, Kingdom Of Drift has basically a Rolls Royce on the cover photo.

• 5 months later...