Trophies changing soon to still allow platinum!

Spraragen88

15 minutes ago, sorinmarkovi said:

it was released physically, and tends to be dirt cheap. That said, the DLC characters were not in any physical copy, afaik.

They are not. Those are gone for good unless you purchased them beforehand. 

This is nice. My PS4's external HD went corrupt and I lost all my games. I wanted to do this, but downloading it again wasn't appealing at the time (My DL speeds are sloooooow- like, would take 2 days to DL this). It's nice having those trophies still available if I choose to go for them. 

• 4 months later...

This is cool. I don't own the game, but I was mildly interested in it at some point so I kind of followed the whole shutdown thing, figuring the platinum would become unobtainable like so many others with online trophies eventually do. More devs should take notes on what the Jump Force team decided to do here, class act.

• 3 weeks later...

I actually spoke to the company about this issue before the servers got shut down. I asked them directly if they're going to create games in the future, can't they at least make the trophies for both online and offline play (for reasons like turning the servers going off)? Because I even said we gamers pay enough money for these games, we'd at least like the option to finish them without there being a clock set. The person considered what I said last year. So, that could be a possibility. Can someone keep me posted about this? I'd love to buy the game knowing a platinum trophy is possible. Thanks! 

Edited by Evil25Illusion
Missing word...

1 hour ago, Camokidd87 said:

Does anyone know where this original thread can be confirmed?

I have something here, it may be of some help: https://www.trueachievements.com/a268381/our-bonds-achievement  Apparently, it'll also work for "Our Bond" and "Together We Fight". So, getting a 100% seems legitimate. 

Edited by Evil25Illusion
Wrong link before.

6 hours ago, Evil25Illusion said:

I have something here, it may be of some help: https://www.trueachievements.com/a268381/our-bonds-achievement  Apparently, it'll also work for "Our Bond" and "Together We Fight". So, getting a 100% seems legitimate. 

Thats awesome thank you! Now ill buy a physical and finish the plat. I started it on ps now and then they removed it and i was never able to finish and i didnt want to buy a physical just be be unable to get the plat anyway. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Camokidd87 said:

Thats awesome thank you! Now ill buy a physical and finish the plat. I started it on ps now and then they removed it and i was never able to finish and i didnt want to buy a physical just be be unable to get the plat anyway. 

You're welcome! Same here! Yeah, PlayStation is weird like that. If I would have known that this change was going to happen, I would have bought the DLCs, lol. I'm glad that this company went through with considering its customers. It just goes to show you that other companies can do the same thing. Sadly, they just want our buck and move on. 

5 hours ago, Evil25Illusion said:

You're welcome! Same here! Yeah, PlayStation is weird like that. If I would have known that this change was going to happen, I would have bought the DLCs, lol. I'm glad that this company went through with considering its customers. It just goes to show you that other companies can do the same thing. Sadly, they just want our buck and move on. 

Yes it should be more simple. If a game requiring online trophies or online requirements is being delisted or shutting down servers sony should issue them a grace period to delete or adjust thise trophies. We'll probably never see much of it but itd be nice!

18 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

Yes it should be more simple. If a game requiring online trophies or online requirements is being delisted or shutting down servers sony should issue them a grace period to delete or adjust thise trophies. We'll probably never see much of it but itd be nice!

Entirely agreeable! And you're probably right about that, too!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...