[Video] Tinykin Full Platinum Guide 8-10 Hours

Wheat_YT

This is awesome, and done so quick, thanks a lot! Was going to just play on gamepass but with an easy and enjoyable platinum I think I'll pick it up on PS.

Do you know an approximate time to beat without going for plat? Or is it just easy enough to plat on your first play through that it's negligible? 

7 hours ago, rosepapi305 said:

Thanks for this! Are the collectables missable or is there chapter select?

The trophy "Sniper" is missable unless I'm misunderstanding the requirements for the trophy "Gotta Catch 'em All". It can be gotten within 30 seconds of starting a new game, but doing so erases your current save, so back things up first if it comes to that.

3 hours ago, Xylobe said:

The trophy "Sniper" is missable unless I'm misunderstanding the requirements for the trophy "Gotta Catch 'em All". It can be gotten within 30 seconds of starting a new game, but doing so erases your current save, so back things up first if it comes to that.

@Xylobe you're correct! can be easily done as you said though

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 12/25/2023 at 8:38 AM, FevreDreamer said:

Just started this today via PS+. Looks like a good, fun game. There are a hell of a lot of collectibles though! 🫣

I am enjoying the game a lot. As a massive Pikmin fan I looked forward to it for a long time, but this is one hell of an annoying platinum. I am missing 12 pollen from the second room and I just cannot find it anywhere. I even followed the video guide and it still eludes me lol.

8 minutes ago, Vinnlert said:

I am enjoying the game a lot. As a massive Pikmin fan I looked forward to it for a long time, but this is one hell of an annoying platinum. I am missing 12 pollen from the second room and I just cannot find it anywhere. I even followed the video guide and it still eludes me lol.

I was missing 6 which are at 0:35 in the video. I had to look up another video on youtube during my playthrough and a lot of people miss those 6.

20 minutes ago, wrecktr_spectr said:

I was missing 6 which are at 0:35 in the video. I had to look up another video on youtube during my playthrough and a lot of people miss those 6.

Oh snap I don't think I have those. I'll have to double check later. Thanks! The other 6 though will be a mystery lol.

Thank you for the great guide. I was initially shocked when I saw how many collectibles are in TinyKin.. Thousands. Lol

Fun little game. But for those gluttons-for-punishment (like me. lol) who want to stack it 4 x times. God's speed to us🤣

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Thank you for the great guide. I was initially shocked when I saw how many collectibles are in TinyKin.. Thousands. Lol

Fun little game. But for those gluttons-for-punishment (like me. lol) who want to stack it 4 x times. God's speed to us🤣

It actually doesn't feel daunting when you play it naturally without a guide then clean up after. 😊

15 hours ago, wrecktr_spectr said:

Was just about to say there are some other guide videos where people post the most commonly missable collectibles in the comment section.