Servers Now Closing October 1st 2022!

• 2 months later...

I can also confirm this but do expect a lot of connectivity issues. If anyone is going for this make sure to attend XP grind lobbies first then go for the Abstergo trophy. As you're going for it, make sure to mark down all the bonuses you get with a pen or paper / notepad as well. Sadly, there isn't any way to track what bonuses you previously got but they do show up after the game ends for a short period of time.

• 1 month later...

Every old gen Rayman Legends just got down 2 days ago including the PS4 version today. Things aren't looking so good for Ubisoft servers. I was also wondering if AC Brotherhood would get hit as well. If more people can confirm on Brotherhood, that would be greatly appreciated.

Just now, imminent-file5 said:

Every old gen Rayman Legends just got down 2 days ago including the PS4 version today. Things aren't looking so good for Ubisoft servers. I was also wondering if AC Brotherhood would get hit as well. If more people can confirm on Brotherhood, that would be greatly appreciated.

didnt brotherhood shutdown ,months ago?

Well don't put Ubisoft in charge of calendars if they have shut it now, because they can't tell the difference between October and April!

Also the problem isn't just with the mp. Ubisoft ballsed up these shutdowns, there are multiple reports of game freeze in single player because it keeps trying to connect to a non existent server (on 3), on Revelations the player is unable to access purchased dlc single player content because the game says the server is needed to redeem the content, on brotherhood people have reported the game crashing on them and signing them out of psn. Absolute shit show. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well, it was fun until it lasted. Servers are down, I just checked myself.

Considering that Rayman Legends PS3 servers are also down, I think Ubisoft finally decided to pull off the plug... RIP ACB Multiplayer, you were truly the best ?

Edited by shary96
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, shary96 said:

Considering that Rayman Legends PS3 servers are also down, I think Ubisoft finally decided to pull off the plug... RIP ACB Multiplayer, you were truly the best 1f622.png

Confirmation with screenshot of the error? 

PS4 version has no online, and if anyone wants to platinum the game now, it's through the Ezio collection 

24 minutes ago, shary96 said:

Considering that Rayman Legends PS3 servers are also down, I think Ubisoft finally decided to pull off the plug... RIP ACB Multiplayer, you were truly the best 1f622.png

Splinter Cell appears to be toast as well, from what I can tell from the recent earners list :(.