Ps3 headset questions

zRaabe

Hi guys! I've recently bought a slim used Ps3 on eBay (just console with cables and a pad) but i didnt think about an headset haha.

Since i do know anything about how ps3 works with cables, how can i plug in a standard pair of earphones with a standard Jack as i use to do with ps4 pad? Is it even possible? I am open to all your tips since i can not play with monitor audio and i do not wanna play without audio at all. If there are some adaptors i can maybe buy on amazon thats would be perfect.

The issue is that i do not know anything about this old technology so i am looking for a help here.

I am Also sorry if my english is not the best one here :)

6 minutes ago, RRxbe- said:

Hi guys! I've recently bought a slim used Ps3 on eBay (just console with cables and a pad) but i didnt think about an headset haha.

Since i do know anything about how ps3 works with cables, how can i plug in a standard pair of earphones with a standard Jack as i use to do with ps4 pad? Is it even possible? I am open to all your tips since i can not play with monitor audio and i do not wanna play without audio at all. If there are some adaptors i can maybe buy on amazon thats would be perfect.

The issue is that i do not know anything about this old technology so i am looking for a help here.

I am Also sorry if my english is not the best one here :)

You can either use the official sony gold stereo wireless headset, which will natively give you game audio, or use the hdmi + av composite cables with a RCA to 3.5mm adapter, plus an rca coupler

Edited by SnowxSakura