100% Trophy Guide (Easy Method With 2 Controllers) [Video]

GothGirlMaxine

Welcome to my Lego Brawls trophy guide! This video will help you earn all the trophies in just 20 minutes!

Difficulty: 2/10

Time: 20-30 minutes

There are 3 trophies relating to character customisation or creating characters, and there are 9 trophies relating to playing brawls, playing in Party Mode and being top brawler in a brawl.

The video below will help you obtain 100% in 20 minutes, you will need a second controller, whether it be Dualshock 4 or Dualsense controllers.

Additional tip from @olivetheturtle - If you don’t have two PS5 controllers, you can also use a PS4 (logged in to a different PSN account) through SharePlay to complete it in split screen. 

Edited by Rainbow Dash
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If you don’t have two PS5 controllers, you can also use a PS4 (logged in to a different PSN account) through SharePlay to complete it in split screen. 

Before I realized this, I ended up playing about a dozen online brawls. I got the five win streak easily by making sure I voted for “capture point” modes and then just playing the objective while the other players ran around whacking each other. 

Edited by olivetheturtle

• 3 months later...
On 11/01/2023 at 11:05 PM, olivetheturtle said:

If you don’t have two PS5 controllers, you can also use a PS4 (logged in to a different PSN account) through SharePlay to complete it in split screen. 

Before I realized this, I ended up playing about a dozen online brawls. I got the five win streak easily by making sure I voted for “capture point” modes and then just playing the objective while the other players ran around whacking each other. 

Thanks for the additional tip. I'll add that into the original post!

• 4 months later...
On 9/3/2022 at 4:15 AM, Helyx said:

Sounds nice and all, but what's the content roadmap for this title look like and how many incoming paid DLCs will there be by the end?

A year has gone past and no DLCs to date.

For all the collectibles & missions you get in a normal LEGO game, this one is pretty basic...