A lot of recent players 100% in 1-2 days

CptMarios7

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2022 at 10:17 AM, RedDevil757 said:

They'll be time skip cheating. Never understood the need too. Theyre idle games that you leave and they take up next to no space so why cheat.

I did it legit but I can't remember how long it took me

So they can get through the game asap. That's why.

Finish one, then onto the next.

I was trying to finish this game legitimately but at some point you just get tired, it becomes tedious to open the game every day to do some quick actions and all over again hundreds, thousands of times for months. I tried the time skipping glitch but didn't have much luck with it so I just gave up. Maybe if I open my game and magically 3 years from now the trophies all drop, so I have my 100%.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2022 at 0:38 PM, RedDevil757 said:

Sounds less about fun and more like a job

Not really, I personally find it funny to do games the quicker I can and find it boring to play those idle games for months. I feel that a game forcing me to play for months quickly gets old to me, so to each its own, there are people who prefer to do games more calmly.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2022 at 4:24 PM, EdinhoN said:

Not really, I personally find it funny to do games the quicker I can and find it boring to play those idle games for months. I feel that a game forcing me to play for months quickly gets old to me, so to each its own, there are people who prefer to do games more calmly.

If you want to do an idle game quickly then they're not the type of game for you

• Like 3