Flawless victory bugged

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, IcySeaSurfer said:

If you'd have gotten the trophy on any other version of the game using that Epic account then the trophy (or any you've already done) won't unlock. It's a known issue to them that they said they were going to look into.

That's the thing though, I unlinked my account and liunked a new one, and while every other bugged trophy poped like charm, Flawless Victory is the only one that doesn't seem to unlock even though I did it quite a few times.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Here's the trick... get eliminated. This trophy popped for me while I did NOT qualify for the next round without falling on my face, so just go afk I guess.

Same goes for winning a team game with only 1 point, I got it while LOSING 0-1 in Fall Ball.

Tried that as well, still nothing. I also qualified while afk in a squad game, that didn't do the trick either. Worked for Low Baller but this one just doesn't seem to want to pop ?

7 hours ago, xJaegerwulf said:

Tried that as well, still nothing. I also qualified while afk in a squad game, that didn't do the trick either. Worked for Low Baller but this one just doesn't seem to want to pop 1f62b.png

Don't qualify AND get respawned in a race? That is what I believe was the exact case for me. So basically the total opposite of what the trophy asked me to do.

4 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Don't qualify AND get respawned in a race? That is what I believe was the exact case for me. So basically the total opposite of what the trophy asked me to do.

Just tried that as well, still nothing. Tbh it kinda seems to me it's a random pop. I've seen videos of people getting it when they get eliminated, when they win a game, when they qualify. It's all just random.

EDIT: Just got it along with the platinum! I did a flawless race (Tip Toe) and then on the next round (Thin Ice, survival) I immediately just fell off and got eliminated.

Edited by xJaegerwulf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm currently facing the same issue with both the "Face First" and "Flawless Victory" trophies. I unlinked my epic account and created a new one and they still won't pop. Did anyone find a reliable fix for this?

Edit:I Obtained both trophies after getting eliminated one round after I met their requirements. However I met the requirements multiple times beforehand and they would not pop. It seems to be random on wether they pop or don't.

Edited by TGL-Gamer1
More Information

• 4 months later...