Knock out "x" opponents trophies glitched?

lordzeze

Are the knock out 100, 250, and 500 opponents trophies glitched? I already have the trophies for knocking out 30 players with the ball, 100 with weapons and 100 with Hyperforce but I haven't unlocked the knock out 100 or 250 opponents trophies yet.

Edit: I have unlocked the 100 opponent and 250 opponent trophies since posting this and I think I figured out why they didn't pop yet. I believe for those 3 trophies the only knock outs that count are ones you do with just punches and kicks (so no weapons, hyperforce, or ball). 

Edited by lordzeze
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jozxyqk_27 said:

With the one for HyperForce, did you have to knockout 100 human players, or do bots count? The trophy Use The HyperForce says "Knock out 100 players with HyperForce." whilst the other trophies use the word "opponents".

Both count. I also asked same question in another thread. 

On 14/9/2022 at 3:39 AM, lordzeze said:

Are the knock out 100, 250, and 500 opponents trophies glitched? I already have the trophies for knocking out 30 players with the ball, 100 with weapons and 100 with Hyperforce but I haven't unlocked the knock out 100 or 250 opponents trophies yet.

Edit: I have unlocked the 100 opponent and 250 opponent trophies since posting this and I think I figured out why they didn't pop yet. I believe for those 3 trophies the only knock outs that count are ones you do with just punches and kicks (so no weapons, hyperforce, or ball). 

I'm not sure about that. At first I thought that maybe online knockouts didn't count for some reason, so I was taking my overall knockut number and deducting the online knockouts (184). I thought that the trophy would pop when I had 684 knockouts but it didn't (686-184=502). So I came here and saw your comment, tried using only kicks and punches and then the trophy finally popped at 734 knockouts. The thing is, I know for a fact that I did wayyyyy more ball knockouts than I did kicks and punches. Also used hyperforce and weapons a lot. I think there's just some issue with tracking progress, the 250 and 100 also took too long to pop.