Final boss not taking damage?

conorkebbab

Powerpyx’s guide states that the final boss can sometimes glitch and not take any damage, no matter how much you do. It says to restart the entire mission and it should fix. I’ve tried this 4 times now, and still the same result.

Does anyone have any ideas? Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, conorkebbab said:

Powerpyx’s guide states that the final boss can sometimes glitch and not take any damage, no matter how much you do. It says to restart the entire mission and it should fix. I’ve tried this 4 times now, and still the same result.

Does anyone have any ideas? Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks 

Go back to your ship and use an anti gravity field on him. It’ll one tap him. 

• Like 4

On 9/25/2022 at 2:27 AM, RoaringMdog18 said:

How did ya'll get your ship up there? It wont let me get that high up :/ 

It was a tight fit, it was easy all I did was forced it up there, but you clearly weren’t supposed to be able to do that lol.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

• 2 months later...

had the same issue myself earlier, can't find any working methods other than someone on a forum saying that restarting that entire tedious mission again has a chance of fixing it 

(not sure if the above method was patched but i followed a video guide and it wouldn't let me out the mission area like them)

edit: just realized that you said above about restarting the mission, need to learn to read a bit more before replying but sucks that it has more chance of not working 

Edited by mad-man-matty-22

10 hours ago, mad-man-matty-22 said:

had the same issue myself earlier, can't find any working methods other than someone on a forum saying that restarting that entire tedious mission again has a chance of fixing it 

(not sure if the above method was patched but i followed a video guide and it wouldn't let me out the mission area like them)

edit: just realized that you said above about restarting the mission, need to learn to read a bit more before replying but sucks that it has more chance of not working 

What's wrong? The thing that the boss is super regenerating health it looks like he doesn't take any damage?

You just need to constantly shoot him with everything you have, I did it 1-2 days ago after having the same "issue" as you.

The UFO doesn't work anymore

• 1 month later...

Holy Crap! that last fight is unreal, and I don't mean in a cool way. My hearts pounding, but now I'm laughing. It's just ridiculous. Ok here's what I just did... (he's got 2 layers of armor you need to get through and they take a fair bit). You've prob read this one - upgrade all the weapons you can. I went in with nothing but zap-o-matic and I just kept circling him, circle button to dodge through the green projectiles he fires, they're pretty easy to dodge. As soon as he launches the green projectiles he will blast with the red laser, most of the time you can anticipate this, and I usually simply jumped over those (maybe hold down slightly sometimes for a bit of rocket pack). But just keep circling, dodging and jumping whilst hitting him with the zap-o-matic. You will hear him (he says something like 'arrhhh my armor') when you finally knock off the first bit of armor, do the same thing til you knock off the 2nd bit of armor. You thought that was tough? This is when it all just goes nuts, it's insane, send out Gastro Gun and now just lay into him with all the heavy stuff (meteor strike, ion detonator and disintegrator ray) once you've used all this in rapid succession you should have him down to about a third with about two thirds to go. His regen isn't that fast so I personally found there was nothing overly to worry about once I used the above approach, now it's a case of dodging, staying alive, collecting ammo when you can and finishing him off. In the early parts if things get a bit dicey you can quickly run behind one of the outer pillars and regain health, but in the very later parts when he's nearly dead poison gas starts forming around the pillars so hiding there and regaining health is not an option you need to stay in the middle part, again dodging jumping and trying to lay into him when you can. I also found jumping towards him and rocket pack over his head when he hits the red laser in the last stages is helpful, don't try and strafe with him, he'll hit most of the time and can nearly wipe you out, I narrowly escaped numerous times, but once I started jumping over him he can obviously only hit you for so long, and I was coming out of that with numerous health bars doing it that way, as opposed to strafe the laser with him! Anyway I do hope this can help somewhat. Best of Luck!

And yeah UFO doesn't work anymore!

PS. I did zap-o-matic to knock off the armor first, because if you do not knock off the armor that's when he regens, you need to knock the armor off first! don't waste your ammo until the armor is gone because you just wasting it. even when the first armor is gone and you inflict massive damage you will see him regen, again knock off both sets of armor and then inflict massive damage quickly if possible.

Edited by coaltrain555
Addition
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...