Sould Developers Really Make A New DmC

Xx0McLovin0xX

so everybody by now has seen or heard or played the new devil maye cry so should they make a new on cause rumors have speculated about a new devil may cry in progress but i really liked the reboot dantes new look was really good but what about the hardcore fans who remeber the white haired red jacket cool mouthed dante that we came to love should they make another DmC

I firmly believe that games shouldnt go past number 3. If they do it should only be a trademark but not the exact same game in a different setting. But that is my personal view. Commercially, it would seem that its a case of chuck them out until you start losing money, then lay off everyone and move onto something else.

I prefer classic Dante and the other DMC games, except DMC2, that Dante was just dull. I did like DmC in it's own way though, but it felt more hit and miss. Notably the bosses and the enemies so hopefully they improve those a bit. The combos were fun to pull of though.

I wouldn't bet my money on a sequel for a DmC... Wasn't it deemed as a failure by CAPCOM, when they stated something along the lines of "Subpar quality of our latest releases due to too much outsourcing to external s.h."? Heck, with all the glitches/bugs ruining that reboot, I'm surprised it actually managed to get released. Personally, I think It was an ok action-game, but inferior even to Devil May Cry 2. I wouldn't mind if it disappeared.

Edited by Vergilex